MELcloud

Im very happy to see that the goal is in reach! I`ve tried adding it as AC device as well but no success. As I now know that it is possible and working I have delibaratly tried logging on to melcloud(via homey) using wrong pasword and the result is identicall to that when I log on using “correct” password and usr name. So Ive tried chaning my password but still no devices appear. U agree with you that the problem seems appear during the loging on process. Ive now used a password almost similar to Temporary#678 (just using different numbers) but still no success. The only thing that has changed is that now, after logging on it says “searching for uints” then after som time I get the error msg “time out”. Any suggestions. I would be happy to give you access to my devices if that could help. So greatfull for your help!

I see in my “normal” melcloud app that you have guest access to that under setterings-authoriced apps it says that “You have not authoriced any third party apps to gain access to your mekcloud-account”. Could this be part of the problem?

Edit 7pm:
So I invited my wife to my melcloud app as I did with you. Through her profile on homey it was a smooth process of adding the heating pump to homey. So now it works perfectly. Still no idea why it didnt work thorugh my profile but thats of less importance.

Thank you again for supreme help and service!

Best wishes
Anders Hartmann

Happy to hear that! No idea of which is the problem in your account.

A pleasure to help.

Do not forget to remove my access. I deleted your device, but as a good practice you shold delete invitation on Melcloud.

hi @Gerard_Ricart have you listed anywhere what flow cards that are available?

no… but here it is…

“flows”:
“triggers”:
“en”: “Full thermostat mode has changed to”,
“en”: “Zone Mode has changed to”,
“en”: “Operation Mode has changed to”,
“en”: “The fan speed has changed to”,
“en”: “The vertical swing has changed to”,
“en”: “The horizontal swing has changed to”,
“en”: "Forced Hot Water has changed to ",
“en”: “Hot Water Zone has changed”,
“en”: “Booster Heater 1 On”,
“en”: “Booster Heater 1 Off”,
“en”: “Booster Heater 2 On”,
“en”: “Booster Heater 2 Off”,
“en”: “Booster Heater 2 Plus On”,
“en”: “Booster Heater 2 Plus Off”,
“en”: “Immersion Heater On”,
“en”: “Immersion Heater Off”,
“en”: “Desfrost Mode On”,
“en”: “Desfrost Mode Off”,

"actions": 
      "en": "Set full mode",
      "en": "Set Operation Mode to",
      "en": "Set Zone Mode to",
      "en": "Set fan speed",
      "en": "Set vertical swing",          
      "en": "Set horizontal swing",          
      "en": "Set Forced Hot Water",          
      "en": "Set Eco Hot Water",
      "en": "Set Heat Water Flow",
      "en": "Set Cool Water Flow",         
      "en": "Set Water Tank Temp on",

"conditions":         
      "en": "Full thermostastat mode is !{{equals|does not equal}} ",          "en": "Zone Mode is !{{equals|does not equal}}",          
      "en": "Operation Mode is !{{equals|does not equal}}",          
      "en": "Fan speed is !{{equals|does not equal}}",
      "en": "Vertical swing is !{{equals|does not equal}}",
      "en": "Horizontal swing is !{{equals|does not equal}}",        
      "en": "Forced Hot Water is !{{equals|does not equal}}",        
      "en": "Booster Heater 1 !{{is|isn't}} On",
      "en": "Booster Heater 2 Plus !{{is|isn't}} On",
      "en": "Defrost Mode !{{is|isn't}} On",          
      "en": "Hot Water Zone !{{is|isn't}} bigger or equal than",     
      "en": "Cold Water Zone !{{is|isn't}} lower or equal than",
1 Like

if you miss someone… feel free to ask for it!

1 Like

@Awangens on-off flows are also included by default…

1 Like

I have a Mitsubishi Kaiteki 6300 (MSZ-LN25 I think is the product number). This model can direct the air in two different directions simultaneously. However, as far as I can tell, this can only be controlled by the remote, and not by Mitsubishi’s Melcloud app/webpage (which has just one vertical and one horizontal swing control). I assume this means that your Melcloud Homey app will not be able to control this either?
Or are there some hidden features that you can exploit?
BTW, for everything else your app works perfect with my heat pump.

Hi @Gerard_Ricart , and thanks for your efforts on this app!
I have the same issue as Anders Hartman, but unfortunately the “wife-method” did not work.
Passwords double-checked and checked in the Melcloud app. Tried different passwords.

I have no floors, all in one “building”. Two units; MSZ-LN25VGR/B/V/W and MFZ-KJ25VE.
Timeout after 30000ms.

Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi @Mainnsto,

Try this solution.

https://github.com/XattSPT/com.melcloud/issues/11#issuecomment-735259245

Tell me if it works…

If it works, which phone are you using? Seems some models are not working properly!

That DID work! I just used the first option Iphone5/SE in developer tools (was not aware of that specific tool in dev.tools).

The phone i was trying before was my Samsung Galaxy S9.

Thanks alot @Gerard_Ricart - not taken for granted! :smiley:
ps.also i missed the GitHub issues, sorry about that.

Hi @Gerard_Ricart
I have an Ecodan air to water heat pump that’s connected to Homey. It seems to be something weird going on on reporting the water tank temperature. The value stops reporting at 40C even if the temp drops under that value. When the water is over 40C everything is fine. All the other values seems to be reported correctly. I can see the correct value for water tank temp in both Home Assistant and Mitsubishi official app. Any clue?

got my wifimodule today for my ecodan heatpump but it can’t seem to arrange some flowcards.

it cant execute the hotwater function when my bathroom is registering a spike in humidity.

I want to activate the hotwater function when I’m taking a shower. When the humidity rises homey needs to tell the heatpump to crank up the hot water function, when the humidity drops it needs to turn on the eco mode again.

any suggestions?

edit: the app stopped working!
Screenshot_20210130-163153_Homey|690x431

Hi.
I had no problems with the app except for controlling the horizontal swing/direction. When i change it horizontally in Homey, i can confirm it has been changed in the Melcloud app. But after a minute when melcloud communicates with the aircon the change reverts back to the previous state. All other changes are executed except the horizontal swing. It does not matter what i set it to.

Sorry but horizontal swing? Whats that? :wink:

@Gerard_Ricart any posibility to measure energy consumption withdrawn by the heatpump?

It is done by night, usually with the lights off :sunglasses:

:sweat_smile:

Dear @gregory75 I’ll change it to lower value in next revision. Thanks for your report.

1 Like

@Otter I’ll take a look on that report, thanks!

Redarding energy consumption, it does not give good mesurements and values shown are accumulated. I’ve done some tests and results are not so good (I’ve external measurement installed to compare). Hope Mitsubishi solves this on future updates to Melcloud plattform.