Mi Homey

Strange…

Depending on which Mi Home App I select, I see these cards:

!

!

You can see the icon of the switch; Aqara Wall Switch, with neutral.

But in my single swiths wireless i don’t have any card. Only in when & and.

That makes sense… we are talking about different switches. You have devise that can sent out a trigger. Mine can do that, but they also have a relay onboard.

Well, that mystery is solved.

Unfortunately my original mystery remains :wink:

Have anyone installed this on latest Homey experimental version fw v5 please?
Does it work for you?

Also I wonder, is this still actively developed?

Thank you.

I received an update of one of the installed Mi Apps a couple of days ago. So, yes, it seems it is still developed. I have not installed v5 f/w so can not tell if it works. Also, as you can read, I have some issues with switches that are supposed to work, but don’t. My sensors do work.

I checked. The “double switch with Neutral” does work as trigger in both available Xiaomi gateway apps. So, only not as receiver…

UPDATE
Mystery solved. Seems that the gateway password had changed. No errors in communication between gateway and Homey. But, no actual communication happening.

I think it would make sence to list the hubs/gate ways that are compatible

lumi.gateway.mieu01 is not, from what I understand. Please list supported and other gateways/hubs.

Aqara motion sensors

Since a day or two, my aqara motion sensors are not reporting movent in Homey anymore.
They are connected to the aqara gateway. In the aqara gateway, I can see that the sensors are detecting motion, it is just not reported anymore in Homey. Is anyone experiencing the same issue?
(I will create a seperate topic as well)

Mi Homey version 1.1.7
Homey version 4.2.0

Thank you for your reply.
The zigbee motion sensors are not connected to the (infamously unreliable) Homey Zigbee network.
They are integrated into the Aqara gateway, which is handling it’s Zigbee network just fine.

The sensors are functioning correctly in the Aqara gateway, as are all the other zigbee devices.
Of all of the zigbee deviced connected via the Aqara gateway to my Homey, only the motion sensors are not reporting anymore.
All the other nodes are working just fine:

• window/door contact
  • double relay
  • temperature and humidity sensors
  • water sensor
  • smart plugs
  • wireless switches

Can you confirm you have the same setup (i.e. Aqara motion sensors connected to the gateway and an into Homey integrated gateway)?
It seems to me as if I stumbled upon a software glitch…

Nope, I actually recognized that, that’s why I deleted my post. :slight_smile:
I have other sensors, like you mentioned, which are still working fine however.

• water sensors
  • smoke detectors
1 Like

So, if I understand correctly, you have the same problem?

No, I don’t. I just realized after sending my post that you are probably using Xiaomi Gateway as ZigBee coordinator. For those devices I’m using the same way it’s working fine for me (smoke and water sensors)

OK, thank you for clearing this one out!
Those sensors are working just fine for me as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had an issue with a double switch that did not work in the Mi Homey App. It is connected to a Xiaomi gateway and the gateway is connected to Homey. It was seen, but did not report anything.

I found out that the password (the one you have to enter in the Homey Mi App) had changed. After correcting that, it all worked again!

So; be sure to check the password of the gateway and verify that it is the one you entered in the Homey Mi Home App!

Well, the solution was not to use the MiHomey app anymore.
Does anyone know if it is still under development? De Dev seems very non-responsive and non-communicative.
Thank god, Ted didn’t gave all of his apps up for grabs!

Hi there!
I’d like to ask for your help. How can I connect Xiaomi gateway 3 (ZNDMWG03LM) to Homey?
I’ve tried everything but it doesn’t work at Mi Home app, and Xiaomi Mi Home app too.
If I wanted to add It about IP address and token that I get the following messages: “Wrong IP address”, and I received an error message in the other application: “Call to device timed out”.
If I added about MAC it detects it as an IR device.

Thanks!

Hello,
I have the aqara gateway, but it’s no supported by this app.
Is it possible to add the aqara gateway (hub) as well?

In short: you can’t. Only V2 is supported and even for V2 you might need to open ports. See some posts above.

Step-by-step guide:

New version 1.1.8 is published:

" [v1.1.8 added Air Fresh VA4 and Aqara D1 Wirelles Switches]"

1 Like