Mi Homey

Jan, is there any plan/possibility to support Mi Desk Lamp 1S?

Post it on github:

I have a Xiaomi gateway EU version has anyone been able to add it to mi homey?

Cause in mi home app (Xiaomi) there’s no option like describe on the step by step guide to open port.

Eu gateway on eu server.

Thank you

Hi,
No, the EU version cannot be used. The V3 cannot be used.
Check the firmware version. They can only be used up to a certain software version.
Best buy a second hand, older version.

Check the MAC:
"If your gateway’s MAC address starts with 04:CF:8C or 7C:49:EB , there is a good chance that the required port 9898 is closed on your gateway (you can check it with the Nmap utility, using the command sudo nmap -sU {gateway_ip} -p 9898 ). To fix that issue, you need to do these steps:

• Find a specific screw bit (like a fork) to open the gateway case.
  • Find a USB-UART cable/module and connect it to your computer.
  • Solder 3 wires - RX, TX and GND like here.
  • Turn on the gateway (220V).
  • Open a serial terminal application (e.g., PuTTY) and connect to the serial port assigned to the USB-UART module (baudrate: 115200).
  • Wait until the gateway is booted up, connect the RX, TX and GND wires to the UART module (don’t connect the Vcc (power) wire!).
  • RX on UART to TX on gateway
  • TX on UART to RX on gateway
  • You will see all the messages from the gateway.
  • Send the command psm-set network open_pf 3 (the command has to end with a CR newline character).
  • Check your settings executing the command psm-get network open_pf to be sure it’s OK.
  • Restart the gateway."
    Source: Xiaomi Gateway (Aqara) - Home Assistant

Have a look at this one as well, I found it very usefull:

1 Like

Thank you @Jan_Peeters only with a EU at home right now, just wanted to know if it was possible somehow for the EU.
Thank you once again :ok_hand:

Post can be deleted

Has anyone tested if this app is compatible with homey 5.0?

Yes it is compatible with latest Homey v5.0.0-rc.47

2 Likes

Thanks!

Guys. Newly listed in Xiaomi gateway, china server!!!

1 Like

Hoping for support for the Mi Smart Standing Fan 2 Lite, MODEL: dmaker.fan.1c

1 Like

Were you ever able to add these wireless switches? I successfully added multiple aqara devices, but these wireless switches don’t seem to show up in the homey app? In the xiaomi app they work fine though.

To answer my own question, apparently some switches have other model-names.
This seems to fix it: Add new model name for Aqara wireless mini switch by MCFurry · Pull Request #37 · Maxmudjon/com.maxmudjon.mihomey · GitHub

1 Like

Is this project still developed?
I would like to know if the Xiaomi Smartmi Pure Evaporative Air Humidifier 2 could be supported,foe which I saw a couple request already on Github.

No. not really. Sometimes all of a sudden a new version is published, but the requency is decreasing :frowning:

I just contacted the developer and he said he was going to release an update in just a few days, so I guess it is still being developed :grinning:

3 Likes

By the way, is it necessary to have a gateway to use this app or can I connect the devices standalone?

Gateway for this app, other aqara app for direct connections.

Even for the wifi connected devices?

Yes