Mi Homey

1.1.10 (12.02.2021)

1. added Mi Air Purifier Pro V7.
  2. added Mi Air Purifier 3H.
  3. added Xiaomi Pure Evaporative Air Humidifier 2.
  4. minor fixes.

https://github.com/Maxmudjon/com.maxmudjon.mihomey/raw/6594f30e52d4ce817de7ee61fd4fd67b5d39d564/com.maxmudjon.mihomey.zip

How to update the App on Homey? :thinking:
The community store still shows the previous version

Check CLI install method

1 Like

So if I get the Mi gateway can I connect the Mi Humidifier to the Homey with my IP and Token without errors.

Which 3H?
I tried it all. Doesn’t work.

Contact author then, this is in the changelog…not using it myself.

Me too… Dont think it is, but is that something @Maxmudjon can add in the future? Is taht even possible?

Version 1.1.10 still doesn’t seem to be released. Still waiting for it since I own a Mi Pure Evaporative Air Humidifier 2. Helped the developer add it to the app at the beginning of February. After that, there’s no response from the dev anymore. Seems like the project is kind of abandoned…

Check CLI install method, you don’t need to wait for release. The reasons why @Maxmudjon is not reading this forum, nor updating app on Athom App Store is unknown to me though… yet, still better then nothing.

Yes I did that, and then the app says support will come soon for that device.

3H not added

Would it be possible to add th Aqara Single Relay as well, @Maxmudjon?
I can provide more details from the Mi Home if you need them…
https://www.aqara.com/en/single_switch_T1_with-neutral.html

Hi Flapaz90
what was the solution, that you have gateway and nor IR device?
I have still IR device
Regards Daniel

Hi @Maxmudjon ,
Thx for the recent (test) update to v1.1.13 in the HCS.
But unfortunately the app keeps crashing and restarting after this update.

Would it be possible to publish more versions to the Community Store? That way we can always revert to an older version when problems arise…

I use only a Aqara doorsensor (besides from the gateway of course) with the app.

If I am doing something wrong or can do something to help you resolve the app, please let me know…

You can chose the version to install by clicking on the 3 dots menu on right upper corner.
Immagine 2021-07-26 083222

1 Like

Thx, @Alessandro_Rossi. Reverted to v1.1.12 and everything is back to normal. :slight_smile:

Now, the HCS App version checker shows an update to v1.1.14, but when I check the HCS, it shows v1.1.12 again (no version v1.1.13 anymore too).

Now I am confused…. :wink: Can you shine a light, @Maxmudjon ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone know if somehow it is possible to add a Viomi SE robot? I can control it regularly through the Xiaomi App, but I can’t add it to Homey :thinking:

Thanks!

1 Like

I see the Gateway 3 in the Mi Homey app.

Does this mean that if i use the Gateway 3 for Aqara bluetooth devices, i can connect aqara bluetooth devices to Homey threw the gateway 3?

It works.

Xiaomi vacuum mop p also works

Only downside is that they loose connection all the time. I have to change a thing settings and apply, wait for it to time-out and then its working again for one time controlling the device, then it looses connection again.

Yes , delete from homey, connect the devices to gateway and then add them in the homey through gateway option