Mi Homey

Thank you.
So also bluetooth devices who are not in the Mi Homey app, wil work?

Just to be sure: i’m not talking about the gateway v2 (chinese version). Because i have already 2 gateways in my home. I’m talking about the Gateway V3.

It needs a driver to work. If there is no support for the device it won’t work.

1 Like

Thank you! Will stick with the gatewayv2 then.

Well if it works on gateway v2 , there is no reason it wouldn’t work on v3 as the connection is the same at softwarelevel . It just the gateway that requires support then and since it’s in the list it is.

You can’t add any bluetooth devices to gatewayv2. It is possible with gatewayv3. That’s why I asked if you can use all devices on gatewayv3 on Homey. That’s not the case I understand now.

Did you try ? It should not matter what type of connection is used for device to gateway. Data passing is the same for all devices connected to the hub and talking to homey. Only thing is the device id’s are different and maybe not added yet to the app.

Can anybody test if Viomi S9 works with this app?

1 Like

Hey, I would love if you could make the app support my Mi Airpurifier S2 ( zhimi.airpurifier.mc1 ) I have tried to add the purifier with the S2 ( zhimi.airpurifier.ma2 ) model option, but it fails

I have a S2 and it’s working fine with the Xiaomi MI Home app on homey

As you can see it supports the S2 already

1.1.15 (26.09.2021)

1. added Mijia Philips Color Bulb.
  2. added Mi Smart Antibacterial Humidifier.
  3. added Smartmi Standing Fan 2S.
2 Likes

Hey

Love this app!
Could we please get the vibration sensor added as well?
https://www.aqara.com/us/vibration_sensor.html

I’ve got 2 already, please let me know if any details are needed

It’s a zigbee device right? Then it’s already supported in another app: Aqara & Xiaomi ZigBee App voor Homey | Homey

Yes it’s a ZigBee device. And I have them paired in that app currently.

I’ve requested for inclusion in the Mi Homey app as I’m migrating all of my xiaomi devices into the Xiaomi hub and then supported in Homey through Mi Homey app.

Since I migrated I’ve found the stability of my Homey to have greatly improved, the only issue is that now the vibration sensors don’t have a wider ZigBee mesh - hence this request.

Given that there are many of the Xiaomi ZigBee devices supported in both apps I thought it was logical to request a crossover for this device as well

It seems to be supported; did you try to add?

Ahhh, I just realised there are 2 different apps - I’m using the one in the official app store: Xiaomi Mi Home

This one, Mi Homey, is on the community store and supports the vibration sensor.

I didn’t realise sorry that I was posting on the wrong app topic. However it looks like I may have a solution now thanks! I’ll try it out this weekend and migrate over the other devices/flows if it all works

It’s very confusing having these 2 apps, as well as the ZigBee one. The 2 apps are by the same author as well?

Hello i just bought the gateway zndmwg03lm is standing on the box. Device has no Screws. to how to open it ?

Yeah, thx for reply, I got it working later :slight_smile:

Check the rubber stops. The screws are hidden behind these. There are three of them.

a have root acces to the device but the Command PSM-Set is unknown

What now ?

i Have Root Access to the device as you told in you post. But when i send the PSM-Set command the command is unknow.

Can you help me ?