Mi Homey

Thanks.

I have about 25 aqara devices. If i buy and add the gateway the devices appears as aqara zigbee devices (as Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Zigbee App)?

The last gateway (V3) is compatible?

I meant “gateway” and “gateway.v3” they all refer to DGNWG02LM

Supported Gateways

Yes, I have this one.
P.S. After changing .getDevicesByModel(model) to .getGatewayByModel(model) in onPairListDevices at gateway’s driver - Gateway was added succesfully.

oh, didn’t notice, thanks for revealing the bug

I am testing the application, I have included the vacuum cleaner and it works perfect, but now I want to add some yeeligh bulbs and I don’t have the tokens. Any way to get them?

thanks.

Is it possible to add the “Aqara Wireless Relay” as well?
Thank you!

My gateway does not seem to be supported (lumi.gateway.v3).

After adding it via mac + token (both are excepted successfully) I read that the v3 gateway is not supported.

Will it get support?

Thanks.

1 Like

at miio discover terminal
if miio is not installed install sudo npm i miio -g

1 Like

Unfortunately, you can’t add yet.

try the latest version (1.1.1v)

I downloaded the ‘master’ version. In the txt file it states: ## Version 1.1.1 -

Is another version needed for my v3 gateway?

No, you do not need another version.

Yes, I noticed, thank you.
Is it possible to add the “Aqara Wireless relay” to the library?
Best regards,

I managed to add my gateway (model = DGNWG02LM). Did it with both the token way and the MAC way, resulting in two (!?) gateways in the App.

What next?

If I go to ‘devices’ in the Homey App and try to add something, nothing is found?

Hi, i can’t found the app i Need to connect the hub , it’s still possibile ? Thank you

Hi, yes i’ve read all post buy i didn’t understand that before, thank you, One questione more , how can i install the app from github?

Thanks i’m installing node.js thanks again i’m doing a feedback After the ultimate installation

Okay, i’ve installed mi homey, but
 I’ve One problem, i can’t install mi hub 3 see the first picture

Where are the plugin settings?
the radio version yes

But isn’t possible controll it, where i do wrong ?
Thanks
Okay i’ve found settings but i can’t add gateway because i dont know the password , where i found It ?

Bit confusing. my model seems compatible, but I think it is the Aqara model which is not supported. Bit stuck now.