Mi Homey

After configuring configuration.yaml file … and restarting server

xiaomi_aqara:
discovery_retry: 5
gateways:
- key: my32charToken

In HomeAssistant ?

Yes - you are right :slight_smile:

Sorry for confusing you - I made some test in Home assistent as well and I did not realized that this is Homey forum :slight_smile:

In Homeny - Mi Homey - If I use the 32 character Token, I have problem with “Call to device timeout” :frowning:

Is this app even supported by the dev?

Think this is not MiHomey’s problem. It use library MiIo, that is no longer supported. May be something changed in communication protocol.

Hello, these days my gateway has arrived and I have been able to add it without problems, as well as the vacuum cleaner and light bulbs yeelight rgb. But I have 2 white but adjustable yeelight bulbs, and these don’t appear in the device list.
Could you add them? @Maxmudjon

Screenshot_2020-02-22-13-05-44-856_app.homey

How did you managed connect the gateway to the app?

What version of gateway? Was it bought in Europe or China?

I am not able to do it :frowning:

Is it possible to add this type of Mi gateway? xiaomi-mijia-gateway-zigbee-3.0-foto-2-oi2b4rw9jj54j9vf7szh5k689efver5cunafmhqdj4

3 Likes

I also can’t get it to work. I can added the gateway but no devices show up. Tried both methodes (MAC and token). Model = DGNWG02LM

My gateway is the Mijia, chinese version (aliexpress):

Added with IP+token. I have already added 22 devices of various types.

1 Like

I do confirm with the Mijia gateway is working fine with Homey since a week now. Connected with IP and Token. I can see and use the zigbee devices connected to the Mijia controller via Homey with no delay.

How can i install this app?

Download the app from github (link in first post) and CLI it.

1 Like

Does anyone know if this app works with the Energenie MiHome hub?
I am wondering if I should get one as it seems good value. They have published an API for it so I could create an app if it’s not already supported.

@Eduardo_Rodriguez
So strange. I have the same model from Ali Express.

After adding it (tried both ways), I get a confirmation that the gateway is added successfully. I also see a button named “devices” . I can press it, but nothing happens.

If I leave this setting page and return, the gateway is still seen as ‘added’.
So, I thought I might have to go to devices and add a device…but that does not work either.

Am I missing something??

The devices associated to the hub do not appear automatically, you have to add them manually as usual

+>Mi Homey>device you want to add

1 Like

Thanks!

So, devices added to the gateway need to be added again in Homey. Does that mean you actually pair them again??

Example! A temp sensor works with the gateway. I want to see it in Homey. How do I do that?

I install the gateway. I now have to add the device in Homey too? How?

Sorry for the questions. This is frustrating me…

Yes, you need to add them to homey. You can use them in homey and in mi home.

To add them go to devices> click in + (top right)> mi homey> and select the temp sensor.

The standard process to add devices.

1 Like

Thanks! Will try that!

UPDATE
Re-added the gateway via MAC methode successfully.
In ‘devices’ I tap the ‘+’ and select a temp sensor (which I have several already paired to the Xiaomi gateway)
The pair screen opens - I now would expect a pair instruction - and closes within a seconde with the comment ‘no devices found’ .

I am lost again :wink:

1 Like

You need to add the sensor in mi home app before.