[APP][Pro] Mill WiFi Heaters

I still have the same issue as well.

Hi! I just got my first Homey and I really hope your Mill app will be available in the new app store. Big appreciation for your work, thanks!!

@glennsp Great app, thanks! But I’m having the same issues as several others here, here is my findings:

1. One Mill panel oven workst just fine.

2. After connecting two panel ovens, both can be accessed directly through the Devices-tab in Homey, and program change works on both.

3. With two panel ovens connected, any flow that changes the program will always change the program on one heater. I have one panel oven named “Andrea” and one named “Mikael”. If I add to the flow that “Mikael” should be changed to “Comfort”, everything works just fine. However, if i add to the flow that “Andrea” should be changed to “Comfort”, “Mikael” is the panel oven that gets changed to program "Comfort.

I’m a developer myself, do you have e.g. a github repository with the code that I could take a look at to try to figure out what causes this?

Again, thanks for the app, for me this is a “killer app” that really makes my Homey worth the money. Just need this small issue to be resolved before I can fully utilize it :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Terje

Hi,

@JimmyHoffa81, @Yhaugom and @Terje2 are you using the beta or the production version? The production has a few bugs that’s corrected in the beta.

I also just submitted an update to the app, hopefully it will be out in a day or two.

I’ll upgrade the current beta to production and start fixing the bugs, add more functionality and generally show the app more love in the coming weeks.

@Terje2 I welcome contributions! The developer repo is found here: https://github.com/glennsp/com.mill

Stay tuned!

-Glenn

1 Like

I`m using v1.0.4 beta. @glennsp

v1.0.4 beta here as well.
Great to hear @glennsp.
I have an app I need to show more love myself… when I can find the time.

Hi, how do I install the Beta app?

/N

Search for “CLI install” on this forum.

Thank you!
The app is back again, have downloaded from the Homey web page.
I have tested with 3 Mill smartplugs.
Works fine, but I have the same issue as mentioned before:
When changing status on all three from a flow, only one is changing status.
Individual changing from the apps work fine.

Have the same problems with flows, have three wifi ovens, updates only one through flow, through app OK!

Is it.possible to put In the energy usage when on and off? Further the app is awesome, thanks for creating.

There is a pull request in the repository which addresses the issue with flows. When (if) the pull request is approved, the issue will be solved in the next version of this app :+1:

I’ve just merged a few of the PRs and submitted the app for review. That means you should be able to install it as a beta now (v1.0.6). This will add energy readings and a few fixes to the flows reported here.

2 Likes

I just got the 1.0.6 version. I re-paired one of my MillHeat NE600WIFI. I changed to 600W in the advanced settings. However it still states 1200W in energy consumption. Am I missing something?

I am also wondering about this.
Is the Mill Wifi Socket supported?
Thanks

Is there still problem whit flow funktion on this app ??

No

I just got myself a Mill heater and am using the Mill Homey App. Now I’m a bit confused how it works.

After installation the Mill official App on my smartphone, I can have the Mill Heater following a program to heat to ‘comfort’, ‘sleep’ or ‘away’ during the day according to a defined time schedule.

After I installed the Mill App on the homey I can create flows to heat to ‘comfort’, ‘sleep’ or ‘away’ as I want to.
Now my question is whether the program on the Mill official App and my flows on the Homey conflict with each other.
In other words if Homey sets the Mill heater to ‘away’ because I’m on holiday will then the Mill Official app still put it to ‘sleep’ since the program on the Mill Official app has this scheduled?

If the answer is ‘yes’, then how do I prevent that the Mill official app overrules the Homey flows??

If you use this program to control your thermostats, it will override Mill original app, unless you have choosen “program” on your Mill app, you also get away with lesser flows. I use it with no problems, have 8 Mill ovens, after the last update it works flawless!

Thanks for your answer.
So can I set temperatures of my Mill Heaters directly from this App, without having to work with the Mill Official app?
I assume it can then also work without homey being connected to the internet, correct?
To my understanding (but I might be wrong) the Mill Homey App uses the Official Mill App (and cloud) and thus it always needs an internet connection