Mobile push confirmation timeout

Hi all

Since a few weeks now, I don’t get a reply from Homey when confirming or denying a mobile push confirmation question. When testing a flow, the wait icon keeps spinning on the AND card, eventually giving a timeout like referenced in this topic … Mobile push timeout

I have checked practically everything to find out the root-cause, but I can’t find it.
Any ideas what to do next?

Kind regards
Jan

And why not continue this in the topic u linked to?

Because he asked an informational question, and this is question for help … :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Did you try to re-confirm your mobile phone? I ad this once when I deleted the app from my phone and re-added a new version I think…

@bvdbos, how do I do that?

just choose the phone in the card and select it again. Save the card after that… BTW, just guessing this will work… You don’t have android 9 do you? Cause android 9 is a known problem with confirmations…

Yup, Android 9. Where did you find that information, I haved searched everywhere and didn’t come up with anything…

You’re correct. Didn’t find this on the forum easily. Was mentioned on slack multiple times already though…

Is there solution planned? I have the same issue

Push confirmation is now fixed in version 2.1.4!

And for this reason closed. If u want to re-open this topic please contact a moderator via PM.