myStrom - Smart Home app for Homey
Adds support for myStrom devices.
- If you have problems after the upgrade, register all devices new.
- Finding new devices can take up to 4 minutes.
- To add myStrom devices, you have to use the myStrom-App at the moment.
Important note for Buttons
Keep in mind that in order for the Button or Button+ to respond to any of these requests they have to be in the configuration mode:
- Button: (Re-)Connect the button to a power source with the provided USB cable. Press the button and after some time it should become visible in the network.
- Button+: Open the back of the button by rotating it clockwise. Remove the batteries and reinsert them. The Button+ should now be visible.
- myStrom Switch v1 & v2
- myStrom Bulb
- myStrom Button
- myStrom Button Plus
- myStrom LED Strip [currently not supported]
- myStrom WiFi Motion Sensor [currently not supported]
- README.txt removed external link
- Fixed Button
- Add batteries type
- Some changes for the new Homey-App Store
- Rewrite myStrom Bulb
- Some fixes
- Rewrite myStrom Button & Button+ (Due to Homey v2 & myStrom api changes)
- Homey-App Logger added
- Packages updated
- Homey-Dev added
- Now uses semantic versioning
- Release problem fixed
- Support for myStrom WiFi Button Plus added
- Code refactored
- Support for myStrom WiFi Button added
- New pictures added (Thanks to Tom)
- Device response error fixed
- Support for myStrom WiFi Bulb added
- Device discovery refactored
- Support for myStrom WiFi Switch added
- initial commit
- myStrom Button add “energy.batteries”
- Add homey discovery-api
- Test WPS-Mode
- Adding devices (pair) to WLAN without myStrom-app