Neo Coolcam power plug range NAS-WR01ZE

To be honest, i don’t look at the developers page often anymore. My devices work, whatever is displayed there. Sometimes with a bit of lag, but mostly fine. Most problems I experienced were when Homey got a memory problem. Even that is gone after upgrading to 2.4.1.
Unreachable status is a farce. Switching a plug just works even when unreachable. Sensors update even when unreachable.

About your pictures: I see that the plug that uses the non existing node is unknown by itself. That means that the node itself is not recognized. That also explains why it uses an unknown node, Homey just doesn’t know.

I used to have (via the expirimental Power Management option) a flow that rebooted my Homey twice a day. At 12:00 and 24:00. I will add them again and see if that will fix something.

Don’t want to reset the network as i need to add all the devices to all my flows again (with all their settings).

I do agree that developer page is a farce… sometimes the wallplugs do respond where developer page says there is no connection.

I will also try to unplug all. Reboot homey and start plugging in the wallplugs one by one and see if i get a get routingtable.

Any other idea’s which might help to fix this?

if you’re doing the last part, do a ptp instead of a reboot to ensure no data is kept in memory and force a mesh rebuild. Start plugging in the plugs nearest to Homey and work to the outside (tip i read on the forum if i remember it correct).

That’s indeed what I was think of.
Thanks!

I will post my findings in a few days.

Of course you will always see this when trying a fix. Looking at developer page everything is in perfect state.

I’ll keep you posted.

Everything seems to work fine nowadays.
Happy Homey

PetervdK’s remark about problems with z-wave power plugs to close together, got me thinking. I have several Neo Coolcam and Fibaro power plugs close together to control my AV equipment. Some of the power plugs became unresponsive every few days. Pulling the plug always solved the problem. Since 3 weeks I have an automated pull-the-plug every night. I installed a KaKu power plug that cuts off the power to the Z-wave plugs every night for 30 minutes. Since then I haven’t had any problems!
It seems a bit of a strange work-around, but it does work for me. I never had 3 weeks without problems before.

workaround = workaround