Nest - Camera App

Hi I’m trying to create a flow that, when my nest camera detects motion within a zone, it will activate my security lights.

When I create a flow and select my camera I get the following screen but I cannot amend any of the variables.

I have an active nest aware subscription, anyone else seen this?

Choose a logic card in the “en” tap

Thanks all I’ll give this a try

Could somebody please explain me how to integrate the NEST camera App? Where to find it?

Can somebody explain how to add a nest cam to homey? There is no app or device available…

@RoyWissenburg

It is very confusing because an updated article from athom (November 9, 2019, https://support.athom.com/hc/nl/articles/360025308654-Welke-camera-s-kan-ik-koppelen-aan-Homey-) suggests that there is an app available for the Nest camera. Is there a way to add the Nest camera as a virtual camera? Where / how do I find the snapshot url?

Is there still no solution to get Nest Cam to work with Homey?

Thanks!

Is it possible to make the cameras to trigger a “scene” in Google home, when detection a motion?

Nope

Yes there is a way to install the Google nest cameras with Batterie in homey. Of course you have first to install it in Google home, with your smartphone. That is only possible with the Android Google home app!

Then you need to install the app Google nest in homey.
After that you have to share all cameras with homey. therefore you go to the Google home app. Go to setup (icon with gear symbol on the right bottom corner). Then go under “Dienste” (that’s the German word) and search for “Verbindung mit Drittanbietern”. Than you chose your homey and there you can share all cameras and there different functions.

After that you have your cameras in homey integrated.

But unfortunately the report of movement, person detection a.s.o. doesn’t work properly. Only one doorbell functions without problems. All others don’t report to homey and I don’t know why not.