[APP][Pro] Kia and Hyundai

This is the solution to login issues:

After changing the “old” password of the Bluelinky account to my new Password of the Hyundai Account, everything is working again…

So make sure your old uvo account has the same password as the new kia account.

1 Like

Exactly the problem was the cause for me. The password must be the same for both accounts. Thanks again for the great help from @Gruijter !

1 Like

Version 2.4.1 is pending approval by Athom:

• bluelinky@7.1.0 (fixes login issues new Kia/Hyundai accounts).

already available now as test version, or from the community app store.

1 Like

After automatic update (think it was approved) to version 2.4.1 my car doesn’t sign in anymore…? O get authentication error in the logs…

Make sure that you have the exact same password for the uvo account and the kia account.

Hello! I’ve been having struggles connecting to my Kona via Homey over the last 24hrs. Not sure what’s changed as it’s been working perfectly up until this point for the last month. Have tried restarting the app and re-adding my login credentials - any other suggestions?

Checking the log, it says I have an “invalid username or password” but I’m pretty certain I’ve typed everything in correctly

1 Like

Huh. Removed the car and then readded and that seems to have fixed it. Weird. But glad to have it sorted out at least!

1 Like

Same problem here.

@Jarl_Sandnes @milkplus @Bob_Smits @mvanlijden

The new version 2.4.1 is assuming you have migrated your account already to the new Kia/Hyundai account. If you did not already do so, follow these steps to migrate the account:

Also make sure you use the same credentials for the new account (same username, password and PIN)

1 Like

Nice. Athom has included the Kia and Hyundai app in their newsletter this week. The publicity has caused a good number of new users already in just one day.

Welcome to all the new users! Please share what you like (or would like to see improved) about the app.

1 Like

v2.4.2 is ready in the app store.

• bluelinky@7.2.0 (fixes login issues special characters and old UVO/Bluelink accounts).

Have a function request for you Robin.

Add a logic card for bat % level. Would like to trigger a message that the bat is bellow a set %. Here is a example not maybe exacly like bellow but you understand what i am after :wink:

If
On new car status

And
Time is between XX:XX and XX:XX
Bat is bellow 70%
Charging cable is not attached

Then
Tell google home… maybe time to plug in the charger.

Basecly i would like the bat alarm card to get a minor tweek :slight_smile:

// Ted

Thx for the input. But you can already do this via a flow. See this example:

2 Likes

Ahhh there is a Logic object with the info.

Nice didnt notice that one :wink:

// Ted

1 Like

Oh yes, I created a whole shipload of tags that you can use in flow logic.

You just need to make sure that the status refresh from the car is up to date. So best do a refresh first (via a flow), and then run the flow logic 1 or 2 minutes later.

1 Like

new version v2.4.3 is ready:

• Fix isParked flowcard.
  • Improved watchdog.
  • Improved app icon.

And for people with issues during login: make sure you have upgraded to the Kia/Hyundai account:

1. log out of your official Bluelink/Uvo app
  2. Login again using Kia/Hyundai account
  3. Create new Kia/Hyundai account and use the same username/password/pin as before
  4. From now on you can login to the Bluelink/Uvo app using the Kia/Hyundai account

If that doesn’t work, try changing your password from the official Uvo/Bluelink app. If the password change hangs, press SKIP. After changing it you need to match the settings in Homey - advanced device settings.

Do more people suffer today, that he indicates the following:

Homey versie: 6.0.0
App versie: 2.4.3
Rebooting app doesn’t help.

all is good here. Does the UVO/Bluelink app work? Did you upgrade your account? You need an upgraded account!

Yes the UVO app is working fine. And the upgrade is only for accounts before 14-01, right?
Yesterday the app worked fine.