[NEW APP] TRIGGERcmd: run commands on your computer

I am happy to announce the availability of the TriggerCMD app! It can be installed from the Homey app store here: https://homey.app/a/com.triggercmd

TRIGGERcmd s a cloud service that allows you to securely and remotely run commands on your computers.

From their website you can download an agent to install on your windows, mac or linux PC. In this agent you configure commands and these commands can then be called from Google Home, Alexa, IFTTT and now also Homey!

The homey app is very simple: once it has been configured by copying the ‘token’ from the TRIGGERcmd instructions page, there is one flow action available: ‘run command’ which allows you to run a command that you have configured in the agent installed on your pc.

2 Likes

Really nice idea. Came 2 days too late for me though. Already done that without cloud service using webhooks tool from github :smiley:
But an app is much more user friendly :+1:

I’ve been toying with a similar idea, would it be possible to get a basic writeup of the steps involved (in a different thread)?

@Henrik_Johnsson What do you mean?

My reply was directed to @Shakesbeard, I’m curious about how he did this using the webhooks.