New homey soon? Cant find seller for a 2019 edition

Am relaxed, believe me.

Bought 4 alr.

Buy a Super Homey!

3 Likes

I don’t know what happened between you and athom. And I like many of your comments in these topics here. But sometimes it is difficult to read between your lines my friend. But maybe this is just my problem.

Nothing happened, me and Athom are still good friends.

I know and for the last :

It’s not ur problem m8. It’s just who i am. Working at the same company for like 28 years now and me boss is still struggling with me every day. Am with my wife for about the same amount of time and even she is struggling sometimes so it’s not u. There are a few peeps here (i know, just a few) who know me and can confirm i am not that bad. I just say what i think and not everybody likes that if u catch my drift.
Am also happy that @Stefan is willing to take the time to respond here, kudos for that.
Just wondering if the “normal” Homeys are gonna be back at the market or the “stopped production” means that we are gonna produce just pro’s from now on.

7 Likes

Wow! In short time my early 2016 will gonna be a collector’s item and be worth a lott off money😜

5 Likes

The new Pro 2? Please elaborate. Is it coming a more powerful unit than Homey Pro? That’s good news.

Sorry m8, if I tell u I have to kill u. :wink:

Project “Raspberry Pi 4” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

im still rocking homey early 2019

if there will be a homey pro 2 i need to have that shit

3 Likes

Although more RAM (=more apps) is always nice, but see how much a non-pro can handle :wink: