New Homey with Somfy rts 3.1.1 app not connecting with screen

Hi All,
I try to link my screen for the first time to my new homey but it doesn’t seem to work. I put the screen in programming mode. It Goes up and down. Then i push on the app the programmer button … but no reaction on the screen.

Someone any idea

Rgds Dirk

Hey Dirk,

Didn’t you mean you’ve put the remote in learning mode? Don’t know if that’s the same as putting your screen into programming mode.

I’ve succesfully connected our blinds and screens a couple of weeks ago to a Homey 2019

1 Like

Hi Ferry, thanks for your answer, but its programming mode, there is prog button at the back of the switch buttons.

In total I have 6 screens, they are currently controled with one somfy controller called NINA IO, not with individual switches. https://www.zonwering-onderdelen.nl/downloads/dl/file/id/693/product/0/handleiding_somfy_nina_io.pdf

But I can control the screens with the NINA as well as the individual switches. So I assumed that Homey could also be added.

Rgds Dirk

Hi Dirk, unfortunately you can’t control IO motors with an RTS app since IO is some sort of closed protocol while RTS is an open protocol.

I’ve made a decision to choose for Somfy RTS motors because i knew RTS is supported by Homey.

Maybe you can do a quick search on the forum how IO could be controlled otherwise…

You need a TaHoma of Connexoon.

then you can use
https://apps.athom.com/app/com.somfy.tahoma

Thx all for the support! Its indeed a IO protocal I have unfortunately.

Maar op welke manier koppel je de rolluiken aan Homey pro?

Allereerst de Somfy RTS app installeren via je Homey app bij het onderdeel ‘meer > Apps’. Daarna bij ‘Apparaten’ in de Homey app op het ±je drukken en kiezen voor Somfy RTS en RTS zonwering aanklikken

Dag, dank je wel voor je reactie. Ik ben niet volledig geweest. De app is geïnstalleerd ik open met het plusje en kies mijn rolluik. Er komt een scherm waarin ik zie dat er gezicht wordt. Er verschijnt een scherm, zie ik gisteren, die ook weer heel snel verdwijnt. Daar heb ik een filmpje van gemaakt en gepauzeerd op het moment dat dit beeld verschijnt (en weer weg is). Mogelijk doe ik iets verkeerd. Maar graag advies.

voor de duidelijkheid dit staat er nog geen seconde. Gaat zo snel dat ik niet gezien heb wat er staat zonder gefilmd en gepauzeerd.

@P_b, @Ferry_van_E
If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Nederlands (Dutch)