Octan Remote operating problem

Hello

I have just purchased an Octan Remonte order, I managed to integrate it into my network on my Homey Pro. But I can’t use it
I wanted to create a flow like:
When “scene activation button 1 pressed 1x”
Then “activate ceiling”
knowing that “ceiling” is an on / off module of Everspring AN179 connected to a lighting

But it doesn’t work, I’ve tried several possibilities with several actuators but nothing works … maybe I misconfigured the Octan Remote (I just added it to my network)
If you could help me? With a copy of your Remote configuration and even an example flow … thank you in advance!

Looking forward to your answers … Thank you very much

Cedric

Hello,
when I press the test button, the flow works correctly, it’s as if the remote control doesn’t work

I just changed the battery, and did the network integration on the Homey. I did not do any special configuration of the remote control in Homey. do you have to do something in particular?

Hello, that’s it, it works, I excluded the remote control from the Homey network and did an inclusion again, now everything is working correctly, surely the first inclusion procedure had not worked correctly. Thank you for your advice and help :+1: