Overrule standard homey respons

Dear homey’s

I am looking for a way to intercept the homey respons (before it actually says it). for example, if homey doesn’t understand what you are saying, its normal respons will be:“i’m sorry, i don’t understand what you mean” (or in dutch, sorry, ik begrijp niet wat je bedoeld").

I’m looking for a way to detect this in a flow, and do some custom action. Any idea in how to accomplish this?

Create a Flow with the ‘Microphone’ card ‘When Homey has heard something’. You can there type your custom sentence, and respond with a ‘Say’ card in the ‘then’ column.

@Emile

Thanks, that was exactly what i was looking for. :slight_smile:

I was a bit too happy too soon. Homey overrules its normal respons 5 out of 10 times. The other 5 times, it plays my flow AND does its normal respons.

Any way to overrule his normal respons completly?

No, unfortunately not. Let’s hope Athom will make them configurable somehow.
It has been an ongoing issue for a long time so my hopes are high.

Yeah, i hope so two. I think it would be awesome to use the standard responses in flows also.
“triggercard” homey doesn’t understand.

-> Then column

blink red,
Play sound,
Screensaver again.

or something like this.

There was anexample on the old forum about this.

@Rocodamelshe when i click you link i get a sad smiley site with the following tekst:

Permission Problem

You don’t have permission to do that.

I can post a picture of it if you need more info

Thanks,

Are there bigger images of the flows available, because they are very much unreadable. I’d like to try this this weekend.

Did u try to click on the images?

Yes i did, and the forum tekst in the image is really clear, but the flow images (in the image itself) are very small and unreadable. :slight_smile:

Uhm, ok.

@Rocodamelshe: Let me help you… :wink:
Flow library : your input for advanced flows