I am working on updating the PaperTrails App,
For Homey version 2.0 I have to remove some features that won’t work anymore.
These Feature have to be removed:
* Option to Import Z-Wave Log.
* Automatic Adding & Removing Logging to All Flows with a Prefix.
* Migrating Flows from Simple Log.
The option to Import from Z-wave will be removed anyway, please PM me if you used it…
The option to download your log file will only be available on the Developer dashboard ( https://developer.athom.com/tools/app-settings )
But before I work on it ans publish a update I have some Questions for current- and new users of Papertrails:
Have you Updated Homey: (All Votes are anonymous)
- I Updated to v2.0
- I wait, I am still on Homey v1.5
Would you like to have a separate web dashboard to view the Log or will you use the mobile app and Homey developers?
- Mobile App and Homey Developer works for me good enough
- Please create a separate Dashboard (Website)
Have you used the “Magic” to add Papertrails logging automagicaly to each flow and would you like it back in 2.0?
- I used Add Papertrails to each Flow
- I would like to have that function working in 2.0
- I don’t care if the option to add to each flow wil not come back
Thanks for your time and Answering!