[APP] Philips Hue - Transform the way you experience light

Anyone cares to explain me how to import the hue bridge routines?

You cannot import bridge routines. You however can make flows that behave like the bridge routines

What did you mean with routines?

Are you talking about scenes?

All scenes you created with the hue bridge you can use in flows.

In the then part choose the Hue app

I think he means this. These routines can be made in Homey flows

Thats right i think they call it scenes in the english hue app

Just another question - really sorry but it is due to total lack of any documentation or manuals -
How can i group different lamps together so for instance 3 spots to switch them on / off together?

You have different options. You can use devices

or you can set at the IF part the LOGIC card exactly. At the exactly section fill in the room where the bulbs are.

Or you can use the Group app from Jamie Peake in the appstore.

If you connected the lights with the hue bridge.
I would prefer to group the lights in the hue app.
Then you can add the light group as an single light through the hue app to homey.

Can you actually do that now? I can’t find a way

thanks for the info. It is really to bad as now i have to start all over programming everything

Thanks for the response. I think I stick with the Group app, however disadvantage of all these options is the inability to set the dim percentage. The lights will therefor be at the dim state they were when last turned on by the hue bridge, in fact it is only half of the solution I am looking for.

There are possibilities, you just have to find which suit you the most. This THEN part is example for my livingroom

You have to take your time for Homey, it is not an out off the box working device. If you do not invest in Homey it probably will not work the way you want.

How do you get the lights and plugs show from the hue bridge to show up in homey? I’ve added new plugs to the bridge but can’t see them in homey

Fredrik

At the top off this topic the answer is there

If you need documentation and manuals, you’re not ready for home automation, even less for Homey :wink: This forum IS the documentation :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone have tried senic switches with the hue app? i want to order a bunch of those

1 Like

I have the same problem with my Philips Hue impress pedestal. Can’t dim or change color. Have you solved it?

+1 For “zone” and and “virtual-switch” to trigger Hue Labs formulas from Homey

2 Likes

I wasn’t able to include them to homey :confused: → no device found, so i use them meanwhile with Hue bridge only.

I am pretty sure that the Impress Pedestal hasnt been added, so only has the basic behavior.

I don’t own any of the impress pedestals (just Calla/Lily) but I am going to be added the Hue Impress Outdoor soon. If you send me the device ID ill add the pedestal for you. (it can take a while for change requests to be accepted by Athom).