Philips Hue with bridge not reliable with HomeyScript and Homey v2.1

I have recently upgraded my Homey to v2. With version 1.5 Hue lights worked very reliable but now with version 2 i have many problems controlling the lights with HomeyScript.
When switching lights on or off some lights are not turned on/off. Sometimes i get an exception, sometimes not. When i get an exception it is like this: (but not always exactly the same)

Philips Hue: 201, parameter, ct, is not modifiable. Device is set to off.: Philips Hue: 201, parameter, ct, is not modifiable. Device is set to off.
at /node_modules/athom-api/dist/index.js:1:1049744
at
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:189:7)
name: ‘Philips Hue: 201, parameter, ct, is not modifiable. Device is set to off.’,
code: 500,
cause:
t {
__athom_api_type: ‘HomeyAPI.ManagerDevices.Error’,
code: 500,
error: ‘Philips Hue: 201, parameter, ct, is not modifiable. Device is set to off.’,
error_description: ‘Philips Hue: 201, parameter, ct, is not modifiable. Device is set to off.’,
‘$stack’: undefined } }

Strange thing is, i didn’t send a parameter CT. I don’t even know what it is. The command i send was
Homey.devices.setCapabilityValue({deviceId: [id], capabilityId: ‘onoff’, value: ‘false’})

Again, with Homey v1 i have n’t noticed these errors. Does anyone have the same issues? I use the lights with the bridge

Hi, I got the same error, not by coding , just by switching the lamp on or off in devices.
ideas? KR Luc

@Onyx; Hue support in Homey has never been good.
The best way working with Hue in homey is by creating scenes in the Philips Hue App and then select the scenes you want in your flows. This works very well and very fast. But you need the bridge