[APP][Pro] Plugwise App by Plugwise [Adam, Anna, Smile P1] [v3.1.0]

No it won’t be there anymore. It was available in the ‘Plugwise Anna’ app.

Currently not, but that is in the making.

2 Likes

Same problem here. I find it not done to introduce a new app by mail, urging to install it and remove the old one, and not offering at least the same functionality as the app thats removed. Now flows wont work any more and Anna is crippled and no possibility to install the old version. :-1:

I hope that next time introducing a new app wil be done better and that this app soon get its full options Anna can use, sensor reading and use them in flows, use presets instead of setting temp. etc.

1 Like

Can I use a Lisa thermostat stand-alone with Homey for our IR-panels?

Later on when the new CV-heater is installed the Adam will be used to integrate the cv-heater into Homey. The CV-heater will come without the warmwatersection (there is a warmwaterheatpump). Is that a problem for Adam?

Lisa will regulate the IR-panels and an Fibaro radiator thermostat and the cv-heater.

Is this plan realistic?

Any progress made on adding Anna features from the old Anna app? Really missing the mode selection…

@TedTolboom First of all: Massive thanks for developing the app! This is exactly what I was looking for (coming from a Nest thermostat)… One question: I’ve succesfully added all my devices and zones as devices to my homey.

The “Zone device” can switch between different scenes (manually via homey devices). Perfect. So in order to create my own “geofencing” function I wanted to set a scene when I’m home and one when I’m away, but it seems that I can only set the temp and not the scenes within a flow.

Is this correct or am I missing the obvious?

Thanks

@PaOel thanks!
Both the zone as well as the (zone-) thermostat devices have a “Set preset” action card. Which should provide the option you are looking for:

Unfortunately, Plugwise doesn’t (yet) support a site preset (all away or all home)…

Hmm, I’m missing this option. Any ideas… maybe a language thing?

1 Like

Hi,

Quick question on the Homey - Adam connection.
Is the connection between Homey and Adam a local connection (within my LAN) or via internet? So can Homey manage Adam if the internet connection is down.

(I don’t like all of my ‘smart’ devices to connect to the internet if that’s not needed, since I have Homey to manage them and I can connect to Homey via internet)

Thank you for your time.

Hi,

Did you manage to combine the Adam with the Spirits? (I also already have the spirits)

Hi, no I bought a warmtepomp that doesn’t work with plugwise

Thank you for your quick response! :slight_smile:

Your welcome!

@TedTolboom
Hi,
I am currently looking in to managing my Central Heating via Homey.
(I currently live in an appartment with Collective Heating, so now I only use Eurotronic Spirit valves, which work absolutely teriffic. I am moving to a row house with a central heating unit soon and I looking in to possibilities now)

I have a few questions on the Plugwise Adam app:

• Given that I want to be able to manage the room temperature in all my rooms centrall: Can I still use my Eurotronic Spirit valves (since I already have them) and use them to tell the Adam unit to have my Central Heating unit start heating/pumping via flows? Or is it effectively compulsary to use the Tom valves and a Lisa thermostat per room to get things working properly? (I did see someone else ask that, but I couldn’t really find a definitve answer)
  • Does the Plugwise app, running on Homey connect to Adam locally in my LAN or via internet (so will it work without a working internet connection)? (I asked that somewhere in this thread too, but no-one responded, so I figured I’d tag you in my question. My apologies if you don’t like that)

Thank you for your time! :slight_smile:

The Adam unit doesn’t allow for external inputs (from e.g. the Spirits). So the logic will need to be implemented in Homey (there are apps available for that). Then Adam will only become a control switch for the central heating, for which other less smart solutions are; it OpenTherm gateways. IMHO it only makes sense if you have the full plugwise system.

It is connecting to the local LAN address of the gateway. So yes it will work without internet connection.

1 Like

Thank you for your complete and quick reply! :slight_smile:

I’ve bought the Plugwise Floor, as I am trying to add them to Homey it fails.
When I click to add ‘Floor & Tom’, it installs the app, then it skips pretty fast the instructions and then it says ‘No new devices has been found’ and then the close button.
I removed the app and installed it again, I did a PtP the problem remains.

Data:
Homey version 2.5.2
Model: Early 2018
App : 2.8.1.393

Does anyone has an suggestion how to get it working?

@Martijn_Kamp has the Plugwise Adam HA gateway been added successfully to Homey; are you able to see the state of the CV from Homey?

Ohh I thought that don’t need an gateway as Homey is the controlling unit.
Is it necessary in the Plugwise situation?

With this app (referred to in this topic) you will need the Adam Gateway.

If you use the Plugwise Zigbee support app, you can connect them directly to Homey