Option 4

1 Like

1 Like

1 . (The sonos app)

1 Like

1 (Amazon App by Jamie)

1 Like

@Rocodamelshekima
Thank you for running this! I am late to the game and will/can’t (no “unofficial” / “cli stuff” apps yet) not participate, but I looove the initiative!

1 Like

I guess I also have a couple (1 or 2) on my Production Homey.
But for that fact I already removed/replaced all HomeEasy devices as the App isn’t in the Store anymore. (Edit: And that is my main concern, Apps removed by Athom or Developer and no source repository available.)

I only see this as an Issue for Apps that you don’t want to update for any reason, or that are removed from the store.

AFAIK it is still possible to reinstall from CLI or the /test version over it after a Restore to update to a newer version . That should repair the flows and devices.

1 Like

Option 1

1 Like

But that kills my idea of a backup. There is a lot of work needed (even with the automatic backup function we need to delete manualy the 2nd last update to keep one that lasts longer then 7 days) after a restore.
But u say CLI install again after a restore will fix devices? So my devices will still be there even when the app was not installed anymore?

It also might be a good idea to fill the numbers (7) with updates and when all numbers are taken overwright number 1 . That way we can keep a backup from a week, month or even a year without deleting backups every day.

ps i fill in number 1 for u :wink:

3 Likes

One CLI installed app here.

1 Like

Option 4.

1 Like