I successfully added multiple Fibaro switches. I’m now trying to add a Popp Outdoor Switch but I’ve tried multiple times and every time it gets added as a “Generic/Basic” device. Whenever I try to switch on/off it does not work (but the LED reacts and switches between blue and green). I know the switch works since I used it before on another home automation platform.
This is what I’ve tried so far (multiple times):
- Popp Wall Plug Switch. Model: 009105 (which should be supported)
- Removed the device it from within the mobile app
- Made sure it was removed in developer.athom.com > Tools > Z-wave
- Reset the Z-wave device to factory defaults.
- PTP (Power off for several minutes and restarting)
- Holding the Zwave device very close when pairing (10 cm)
Any ideas what to do next?