I’ve got an problem with my Sunricher dimmers (SR-ZV9040A_Micro_Smart_Dimmer).
Intermittently they just stop working. The problem that occurs is that I cannot controll them via Homey anymore and also the physical switch on the wall stops working (momentary switch) I got this problem with several of my dimmers.
The faulty device reports unknown and unreachable on the developer site.
- Tried to heal all my z-wave devices, just not the one that got the problem.
- Rebooted Homey
- Can’t remove the device from settings.
- Removed it from the developer site, but can’t add it again
- all the other Z-wave devices works fine at the time.
- Tries to press the switch on the wall 3 times fast. Also tried to hold it down for more than 10 seconds to see if it resets.
The only thing that fixes it (what I know) is if I open up the wall socket and just press once on reset on the dimmer, then it starts working again. Both in Homey and the switch. So I do not need to remove it or anything before doing that.
Tried to find info regarding this, but couldn’t.