Homey Community Forum

Prometheus.io exporter

app

Current version is 0.1.4, which is not compatible with Homey 2.0.
The 0.2 version is on its way to the beta channel.

Nice thnx!

I can’t w8 :slight_smile:

The update is now published to the beta channel.

I Will gonna try it by Appstore. What did I doe wrong?

Its installed!

@Kyrcio I’ve got the message. Connection refused…

Deze site is niet bereikbaar

10.10.11.14 heeft de verbinding geweigerd.

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

@Sjalabert Try sending a diagnostics report, maybe that contains something (go to the app page in the mobile app and click the little gears icon)

c2cd461b-39e5-4e50-9d64-9081414d6588

Thanks!

Thanks, got it. Needed another null-check it seems. At least one of your devices has missing data that I can’t use, I changed so that I ignore these devices instead of failing. PM me your email and I can add you to the alpha testers (that applies to anyone interested of course). Otherwise just pull the master branch from github.

這對我來說是中國人。 但非常感謝您的支持。 / that’s chinese for me. But thanks a lot for your support. :joy::joy:

Since homey 2.0 the app (v0.2.1) seems to keep stopping. It shows a “paused sign” next to the app name in the Homey overview page. After restarting the app it works again for several hours but next day it has stopped again.

I have clicked the ‘maak diagnostisch rapport’ button, so hopefully you have received something there.

Any idea what I can do to fix this?

Edit: I see that the Prometheus exporter has almost exactly run for 12 hours and then stopped again. Seems like this happened almost on purpose?

Could you please send a diagnostic report again when this happens and paste the report id? I couldn’t find your report unfortunately.

Homey zelf opnieuw opgestart en sindsdien draait de Prometheus exporter non-stop :slight_smile:
Geen problemen meer dus!

Kan nog wel wat hulp gebruiken bij Grafana. Ik wil graag een tabel maken met een overzicht van welke lampen op dit moment aan staan (homey_device_onoff), het lastige is alleen dat prometheus geen waardes teruggeeft als een lamp niet aan staat, maar alleen een ‘1’ als een lamp aan is. Enig idee hoe dit te doen?

Plz keep the conversation in English!

Hi hwin,

This is quite easy with value mappings

The picture is showing my door, but (like your lights) it only communicates 1 and 0. The vaule mapping allows to make it say open or closed