Qubino ZMNHXD1 3-phase smart meter

Any experience with this device - Shelly EM? It seems to be able to monitor 2 phases per one device. Device is also supported in homey app. Didn’t have chance to test it yet.

Today I tested it with Domoticz. Works as a charm. I asked Athom for an update last week but still nog response.

I got response from Athom. They expect the meter will be added soon. The focus for last months was mainly bug fixing. I hope with soon they mean soon :smiley:

1 Like

Any news on this the zmnhxd1? Just got mine and I am also waiting for the integration to happen…

A week ago i asked for an update. They replied to me and I think we can forget that it will be added soon. Maybe after the coming holiday I will create an new app for supporting the meter. I will let you know when I have more info.

2 Likes

Ok it seems like I have the app working. If values change it will update. If the values don’t change you will not see an update till it changes.

Still working on voltage and power but is someone willing to test the app? Install via [HOW TO] CLI install method is needed.

Please PM me so I can send you the app.

4 Likes

Can we use your app parallel to the Athom Qubino app?

Hi:)

Awesome! Happy to test The app:)

any news, dear testers?

App currently not working anymore I am working on it.

Thank you! Appreciate it!

Any news in this highly anticipated app/feature @HarmJ?
Is there any way that I can help you progress forward without being a programmer that is :wink:

Any Zwave developer having some spare time to look with me at the issue why the values wont update in the app? It only updates if the apps restarts. In the logging I can see the values.

Sorry, I’m no z-wave developer. Although I can for sure help you with testing. Did you have any success yet?

Any news here?

No sorry. It works for me when i restart the all once in a while. But still nobody found to help

I got a reply from Qubino now.

The Athom Homey team release the sources. We will take over where they left and we will try to Integrate both first the Smart Meter and after the the 3 Phase Smart Meter. Here below is the print screen of how it should look. The App is in pre-beta version (not available yet), I can’t give you a date because of he corona we had everything delayed.

So, definitely promising!

Nice! I got it working for myself. I restart the app sometimes and the values refresh. In the Homey v5 release notes i also saw some fixes for multiple node devices. Maybe thats the fix we are all waiting for :slight_smile:

Maybe you could take contact with Qubino and share your finding?

I did that before. They dont care :stuck_out_tongue: