Qubino ZMNHXD1 3-phase smart meter

Ok it seems like I have the app working. If values change it will update. If the values don’t change you will not see an update till it changes.

Still working on voltage and power but is someone willing to test the app? Install via [HOW TO] CLI install method is needed.

Please PM me so I can send you the app.

4 Likes

Can we use your app parallel to the Athom Qubino app?

Hi:)

Awesome! Happy to test The app:)

any news, dear testers?

App currently not working anymore I am working on it.

Thank you! Appreciate it!

Any news in this highly anticipated app/feature @HarmJ?
Is there any way that I can help you progress forward without being a programmer that is :wink:

Any Zwave developer having some spare time to look with me at the issue why the values wont update in the app? It only updates if the apps restarts. In the logging I can see the values.

Sorry, I’m no z-wave developer. Although I can for sure help you with testing. Did you have any success yet?

Any news here?

No sorry. It works for me when i restart the all once in a while. But still nobody found to help

I got a reply from Qubino now.

The Athom Homey team release the sources. We will take over where they left and we will try to Integrate both first the Smart Meter and after the the 3 Phase Smart Meter. Here below is the print screen of how it should look. The App is in pre-beta version (not available yet), I can’t give you a date because of he corona we had everything delayed.

So, definitely promising!

Nice! I got it working for myself. I restart the app sometimes and the values refresh. In the Homey v5 release notes i also saw some fixes for multiple node devices. Maybe thats the fix we are all waiting for :slight_smile:

Maybe you could take contact with Qubino and share your finding?

I did that before. They dont care :stuck_out_tongue:

Doesn’t your app update at all now until you restart it? Or will it update a certain amount of time and then just stop?

And have you tried version 5 yourself yet?

App updates only at restart. Looks like the settings are not checked. Didnt tried v5 yet because of the aqara zigbee app hasnt been updated for v5 :wink:

Hi guys,

Just got myself a ZMNHXD1 and checking how to connect to homey and this is the only thread I found.

I do not mind to use a pre-beta for now, but where can I get it from? And can the regular Qubino app still be used simultaneously?

I am a developer myself, even though I have no experience with Homey or Zwave in particular, but if there is anything I can do to help, including testing, let me know!

Thanks in advance,

Marc

Marc I can send you my beta app. The problem I have at the moment is that the values only refesh on restart of the app. Maybe easy to fix? You can not use the qubino app in combination with the athom app