Building up a raised bed with a compartment for irrigation control / electricity and a garage for the robomower.
- Irrigation control should be easily accessible. You don’t get younger, so no dislocation of any body parts needed during working
- Robomower charging station (Gardena R40i) has to be included
- Sight protection, so everybody outside couldn’t watch and entrance should be closeable because of weather → installation of an electrical blind
- Power supply for
- Irrigation control
- solenoid valve
- Osram Gardenspots
- 2x Reserve
DYI timber work or buy a Karibu Hochbeet “2” 173x82x89 (maybe only available in Germany)
5x solenoid valve Hunter 24V 101 NC
Water Distribution (Rainbird)
- 1: Sprinklers (three) South
- 2: Sprinklers (two) West
- 3: Hedge Gardena Microdrip
- 4: Terrace Gardena Microdrip
- 5: Raised bed Gardena Microdrip
3x Fibaro 222 Switch
3x Gardena Microdrip System
2x Lawn with Rain Bird sprinklers
electrical blind incl
Qubino Shutter Z-Wave Module
LED lighting for robomower
moisture proof equipment for electrical wiring
parts for canopy
Pond liner 0.5mm
- Foundation (Grit and conctrete panels)
- Installation electrical equipment (tbd)
- Installation robomower charging platform
- Installation blind
- Installation lighting (tbd)
- Installation irrigation (tbd)
Amazon Shopping Card if needed, please feel free to post below.
inlet and substructure
Front closed + blind installed
Compartment irrigation and power supply
- Distribution box installed on a wooden panel
- electrical connections are on the side away from the water
not to bee seen:
- partition wall between water and power distribution box
- Panel for Mircodrip prefilter
Affixing of pond liner
- should be a really warm day, so pond liner gets more flexible
- try to be wrinkle-free
- sink as water outlet
- i fixed the pond liner with a panel and small elbows
Filled up with soil and plants it looks like this:
It’s raining again:
Water distribution, valves below. On the upper left the fertiliser device for the raised bed and Microdrip prefilter.
First tought: the sprinklers cause pressure shocks at the system when moving up. Think the necessary pressure has to be reached.
So i will program both sprinkler circuits not one after the other. Instead i will take one circuit with the microdrip system inbetween.
Electrical wiring :
Not very nice at the moment Installation with Wago terminals just for testing.
Will be rewired after testing.
Update Automower: integrated head-/rear lights.
Not really necessary, but a nice to have
The mower won’t drive during night time, so hedgehogs are still save.