RasPBX - Asterisk für Raspberry Pi

Ich bin wieder mal am Anfang eines Projektes.
Durch die Umstellung meiner Telefone auf VOIP bzw. SIP, bin ich auf die Asterisk Software für den Raspberry aufmerksam geworden. Es handelt sich um eine kostenlose Telefonanlagen Software mit sehr umfangreichen Funktionen.
Hat das von euch schon jemand umgesetzt oder kann mir Tipps geben, wenn ich Probleme bekomme ?

Probleme war nett ausgedrückt. Ich habe überhaupt keinen Plan, wie das Ganze funktionieren soll. Leider scheitere ich schon daran ein Telefon oder eine Rufnummer einzutragen. Es gibt gefühlte 1000 Einstellungen und so gut wie keine Dokumentation, wie es nur im Ansatz einzurichten ist.
Ich glaube das ich meinen Nerven einen großen Gefallen tue, wenn ich die SD Karte ganz schnell wieder lösche.

Hello undertaker,
This is the support forum for Homey and not for Asterisk on a Raspberry.
there are better places to get help for this.
But maybe in the future, if you have working you can make a integration to homey.
Some site with useful info :

But you can also read a online a lot about it. Even a book.

Genau deswegen steht es auch bei off topic. Ich weiß nicht wie ihr das handhabt, aber wir helfen uns hier im deutschen Forum auch bei Problemen, die nicht unbedingt mit Homey zu tun haben.
Danke für die Links, aber das Problem ist nicht das Installieren sondern das Konfigurieren.

This is exactly why it is also on off topic. I don’t know how you handle that, but we also help each other here in the German forum with problems that are not necessarily related to Homey.
Thanks for the links, but the problem is not installing but configuring.

I understand, but I think you get more support off people on the right place :slight_smile:
But when it needed to configure Asterisk, the first step is to get working a decent gui over the asterisk. But i think that was all ready in places with the image you installed. And if this working updating every installed package off your Asterisk install.

Then start to get two internal winphone (sipclient) working on your own network. So you can phone from one to the other.

Second get a sip trunk live, may you got a Fritzbox (Germany is your country I believe), then you can made this also internally from your asterisk to your ISP router.

At third make a registration to a external sip provider (Voipdiscount ect) and make more trunks.

After this all you can go further with configure Voicemail boxes, IVR’s ect.
I work all ready more then 15 year with configurations off Asterisk in my own office. And all call’s routed for free all over the world, thats the real fun for me I think. And every body call’s to the Asterisk box and then routed to VM, IVR and then to my handy (smartphone) with a softphone installed on it. So I needed only a data package internet access on my smartphone.
Nachste replay mache ich am deutch :slight_smile: