ROBB smarrt Z-wave and Zigbee app (v1.5.2 | TEST: v2.1.3)

Yes, that’s exactly what is happening. I have created and sent a diagnostic report. Hope I did it correctly. ID: 02af4e09-55cb-4c59-b73f-93354ccf6a9e

Thanks. For some reason, I only see the Zigbee in-wall dimmer modules reporting in. Can you restart the ROBB smarrt app and share a screenshot of the device details in the Homey app?

Hmm… Yes it seems like it’s not there. I have restarted the app, but it still doesn’t show under the app information. But it looks like it is added, because it shows under Units in Homey.

Well, it is not added as part of the ROBB smarrt app; but as part of the EasyHome app… otherwise the default device name and icon would be different.

Note: I do not support the EasyHomey app; specifically since it did copy a large part of the code of this app, without any acknowledgement / prior consent.

You can force it to be included to the ROBB smarrt app by disabling the EasyHome app, removing and re-including the wall controller.

Okey, sorry about that. I have no clue how it got added to EasyHome though. Can’t remember neither installing nor using EasyHome. Anyway, I uninstalled the EasyHome App, set the switch back to factory reset, and tried to add it again with the Robb smarrt app. Now I’m back to the original problem; I press and hold the I and O and then the O button. It looks like it starts pairing mode (switch blinks several times and app starts “working”), but it only results in the following message: “No compatible Homey app found for this device. It has been added as a simple Zigbee unit”.

In norwegian, but says “No compatible Homey app found for this device. It has been added as a simple Zigbee unit”

For some reason looks like I’m not able to add it to the Robb app.

Can you show the advanced settings of the Generic Zigbee device, showing the ID’s that are being used to identify the right app?

This one…?

You know what… I think there is something wrong with the device itself. I had another one, looks exactly the same, but another providor (Sunricher insted of Namron), and it works. :-o

Really sorry for using your time, but appriciated a lot that you tried!

Yesterday I received a 8 button zigbee device

When I add it to homey, the adding wizzard never completes, but the device is added, I think this is a bit strange

When I create a flow with this switch, nothing is happening, so I assume that the adding is not correct, anyone a clue of what I can do to fix it?

Version 1.4.0 has been uploaded to the app store for approval by Athom, with support for below additional devices:

Next up: the release to add support for the curtain controllers / rolluikmodules

@Erik_Kempen and @Dolf_Hofman work in progress:

Thanks for keeping us updated!

goed bezig!

@Erik_Kempen and @Dolf_Hofman both of you are using the Zigbee version of the curtaincontroller right ? Not the Z-wave version as shown on above picture… :wink:

Hi Ted, yes it appears very similar. Except mine is the version branded by ROBBs, product number ROB_200-010-0

(See picture)
Right now I am using the built in app and selected Sunricher Motor Controller - this only allows the screens to go completely down or complete up, no positioning half way.

Hello Ted,

I have the zigbee version.

Dolf.