ROBB smarrt Z-wave and Zigbee app (v1.5.2 | TEST: v2.1.3)

I don’t have specific output brightness?

Maybe because you’re using RGBW controller 2
And my flows are based on RGBW Controller 1 ?!
You can only ask Athom to implement the specific brightness for controller 2 as well.
I wasn’t aware that there are differences between controllers 1 and 2.
I’m sorry.

1 Like

Hi Ted,

I just want to give you my compliments for the amazing App you created for ROBB smarrt products. I purchased 1 ‘inbouw schakelaar Hue Zigbee 400W’ and 10 ‘Inbouwdimmer Hue Zigbee 400W’ and everything was taken from the boxes and installed in one Saturday morning. In the afternoon I was able to very efficiently create some flows for different scenes using different groups of lights. Just amazing how flawless everything worked!

Thanks for all your efforts.

Jan

1 Like

Thanks for also sharing the positive feedback!

Dear Ted,

Would it be possible to add in a new update of the app (for the zigbee dimmers) to add besideS the current slider a value indicator of the dimlevel and push buttons to gradually increase or decrease the dim level with steps of e.g. 5?

And/or in addition to manually input the dimlevel directly at a certain level? Thanks again, for the already great app!

Best regards, Jan

Hi @TedTolboom, just ordered the Zigbee Wireless dimmer (https://www.robbshop.nl/draaidimmer-hue-zigbee-draadloos-robb-smarrt). Hopefully this is the answer to all my problems regarding the control of my Tradfri bulbs.
Back to simply ‘turning the knob’ to set the level. I’ll post the feedback asap… if everything works well… do you have a donate-button somewhere?

Hi @Peter_Hendrix,

Hopefully this will solve your issues.

Please note that the support for this wireless dimmer is only available in the v2.0.3 version of the ROBB smarrt app; which does require the experimental Homey v5 release. The Ikea app is already updated for Homey v5 (test version), but not all apps (like the Aqara).

Before updating to Homey v5, please check if your apps are available for this experimental release.

Aj, good to know. No plans for support on the current Homey firmware?
I am a bit anxious to update to the new version…my hole home (and marriage :slightly_smiling_face:) depends on the Homey.

Hi there!

I’ve updated my homey to firmware version 5.0.0-rc23 and after that, the ROBB smart app was updated to version 2.0.3.

After updating, I noticed that homey indicated an exclamation mark at my two 8-button zigbee devices. When clicking on them, homey gives an error message stating that the zigbee device could not be initialized.

In the meantime I’ve removed my devices from homey and coupled one of them again. But homey still gives the same error message stating that the zigbee device could not be intialized.

Is this a known problem and if so, how can I solve this?

@TedTolboom: do you perhaps have an idea?

@Mara thanks for reporting; no, this is a new issue. I’ll try to reproduce the issue.
If you could send me a Diagnostics Reports (Settings > Apps > ROBB smarrt > wrench symbol > create diagnostics report) and add you user name to it, I will have some more details to look into.

Can you in addition try if restarting the app solves the issue?

Are there any plans on adding the zigbee wireless kinetic switches? (see link)

Haven’t been able to import it using the 4-button switch device, so I’m assuming they aren’t the same.

I have the Sunricher branded device (article number SR-ZGP2801K4-FOH), I’m guessing that should work if you added the implementation for the Robb Smarrt device?

Hello,
Im trying to get the zigbee knob dimmer to work. The inclusion works fine but im unable to control it afterwords. Also the on/off and dim level dont update.

Im using V5 firmware and the experimental app. Any ideas anyone?

Update: The power consumption meters works at least :slight_smile:

@TedTolboom , I have the same problem as @Robin_Pettersson, for my Zigbee devices 2wired Zigbee dimmer and the Zigbee knobs. I can pair the devices, but I can’t operate them. It looks like only energy is working. Also noticed when I upgraded homey to v5 and this app to 2.0.3 the already paired devices gave exclamation marks with message that the device could not be initialized.Those devices could be deleted and paired again. After pair again the exclamation mark was gone, but not operatable. I have also 8-button Zwave devices, they work correctly.

The link on the first post to the github page give a 404, so I could not run with cli to debug what’s going wrong.

Thank you for reporting the issues.
I’ve just released v2.0.4 of the app to the app store’s test environment, which should fix the reported issues: https://homey.app/a/nl.ROBBshop.ROBB-smarrt/test/

Note the red exclamation mark can occur during the upgrade to homey v5 (common issue for this upgrade, which is not linked to this app); under normal cases a reboot of Homey should resolve this.

Support for the double wall controller as referenced to will be released in the next release.

Just done a quick test and 2-wired dimmer seems to work now. Thank you for quick fix :+1:t2:

Hi @TedTolboom,

Last night ROBB Smart v 2.0.4 was installed on my Homey. Now my Wall controllers don’t work anymore. The signal from the wall controller is coming in, I can see it on the devolper page, but no more flow is started.

Daan

@TedTolboom, after futher testing the issue @Tasz mentioned occurs also to me. I have 8-button ZWave devices who are stopped to start flows.

@Tasz @Jurgen_Heine apologies for inconvenience caused.
I’ll check the issue this evening; this issue is isolated to the Z-wave wall controllers based on your information “The signal from the wall controller is coming in”?

1 Like

I have only tested the zigbee 2-wired dimmer if could opperate it from the app, this was working yesterday evening. I found out at the moment I was going to bed that I could not opperate the lights anymore from my 8-button ZWave controller. I saw the message of @Tasz, and asumed the same occured to me.

Same problem here. 8 switch wall switch not working anymore. Bought this a few weeks ago to replace a switch that didn’t work any more due update to homey v5.
So now same problem again… Hope there will be a fix soon!

PS I tried to add the switch again after re=installing the software but that didn’t work. Hope there will be a fix soon.