Homey Community Forum

Secure / Horstmann app

Hi Kamer,
I confirm it’s very difficult to add SRT 323 with Homey.
I succeed only one time and only with one SRT 323.
For the others it was impossible.
Later, after resetting my Homey I couldn’t add any SRT ! None…
That was one more reason to send it back to my customer.
Next box will be Jeedom. I hope it will be better.
Good luck.

So there is no one here who can fix it?

I bet @Priknr1 can fix that for ya but he was last seen in march on the forums so…

I am Sorry guys, I don’t see myself making any changes soon.
I am rebuilding a new home, and my wife just gave birth to a healthy girl.

Besides the app is still SDK v1, so not compatible with homey V3. It needs a rewrite, and it is too complicated for me right now. I suggest to lobby around here to find another developer to take this over.

Congratz m8!

Congrats on your new family member, Patrick!

Where then can one find someone willing to take over this project!? I have no knowledge what so ever about these things.

Another thing, how come the Homey generic z-wave can’t find the SRT 323?

/ Kenneth

Did u read this post Kenneth?

Yes Roco, and I did all those things too, numerous times. I’ve searched the net now for two days and nothing have worked yet. The Homey and SRT323 connects, but it isn’t added!?

Am trying to add the SES-002 to this app for weeks now, no succes. We gonna have to find another developer me guess.

Do you know any, I don’t.

Problème de connexion avec mes SRT321 depuis la mise à jour Homey.
Les remontées vers la Homey se font sans problèmes ( température consignes etc) par contre envoyer une consigne vers SRT 321 = Time out

Connection problem with my SRT321 since the Homey update.
The returns to the Homey are done without problems (temperature setpoints etc) on the other hand send a setpoint to SRT 321 = Time out

I think that Homey have to do some work hier for his users that pay nice money of divices.
Why can Secure/Horstmann the manufacture make a working App for V3?
For this problems have to be fast solution it controls heating systems in people Home’s

Hope to see a solution soon
gr W

This is an app made by a community member, nothing to do with Athom at this moment.

Nice way of asking :wink:

If u are a bit handy then u can make it V3 urself. I have it running on a V3 Homey.

oke than make a work out how to connect it that running on V3 i use the SRT323?

And was it running on V2?

i’m only a user from the v3 releas bey it on end of ocktober.

But in that case it’s not about the V3 or V2 but about the SRT323 not working with the app aye?

it’'s recognized when paring but than you get a error and no divice.
in Domoticz was running oke

Yeah. In that case the developer of the app needs to fix this if he can. Problem is the developer has not been active for a while. But then again: nothing Athom can do about at this moment.

Update this Morning doesn’t work!