[APP][Pro] Secure / Horstmann app

Am trying to add the SES-002 to this app for weeks now, no succes. We gonna have to find another developer me guess.

Do you know any, I don’t.

Problème de connexion avec mes SRT321 depuis la mise à jour Homey.
Les remontÊes vers la Homey se font sans problèmes ( tempÊrature consignes etc) par contre envoyer une consigne vers SRT 321 = Time out

Connection problem with my SRT321 since the Homey update.
The returns to the Homey are done without problems (temperature setpoints etc) on the other hand send a setpoint to SRT 321 = Time out

I think that Homey have to do some work hier for his users that pay nice money of divices.
Why can Secure/Horstmann the manufacture make a working App for V3?
For this problems have to be fast solution it controls heating systems in people Home’s

Hope to see a solution soon
gr W

This is an app made by a community member, nothing to do with Athom at this moment.

Nice way of asking :wink:

If u are a bit handy then u can make it V3 urself. I have it running on a V3 Homey.

oke than make a work out how to connect it that running on V3 i use the SRT323?

And was it running on V2?

i’m only a user from the v3 releas bey it on end of ocktober.

But in that case it’s not about the V3 or V2 but about the SRT323 not working with the app aye?

it’'s recognized when paring but than you get a error and no divice.
in Domoticz was running oke

Yeah. In that case the developer of the app needs to fix this if he can. Problem is the developer has not been active for a while. But then again: nothing Athom can do about at this moment.

Update this Morning doesn’t work!

HELLO, someone manage this app??
Batterie management down for me, I try N and LI in the device menu nothing happen!!!

Hello, app is down with Homey 5.

Can’t install the app on a new Homey Pro running Homey V5. Is there any way to install this anymore? Or is there any plans to update the app to support V5?

A development app by Hank de Lang is available for SRT321 at Github.com, search for “securemeters”. Despite of me being a total beginner with Node.js and Homey CLI the app installation went smoothly. Happy to have my SRT321s running again, now on Homey V5.

1 Like

I just received ownership of the app from Patrick, and have submitted a new version to the Homey App Store.
You can install the test version for now via: Secure Meters | Homey

1 Like

A new version is on it’s way!

Hello, for me

I have restarted the app and reinstalled 2 time.
Thanks for help.