See all values in available tags

Sometimes i would like to see what value a available tag have.

For instance, on my z save namron dimmers i have a value of 0-1, so 0.70, 0.80 and so on.

But i only see the ese when i enter the available tags page.

Is there a placement i can see all values?

Il guess its not possible

It is possible, just not on the front page:
When editing a flow, add an “and” logic card with the “is precise” card, there you can select any tag, it will show all tags available, including its value behind it.

Thank you for this.
Was going through them like this earlier today but didn’t see this option! Thanks.

Yes, will do.
Guess this is something everyone wants and strange it’s not already implemented under “more” in settings for instance.

Hi!

I used to do it exactly like this, but in the new version of the app (android) only the tags are displayed and not it’s values.
Does anyone have a solution to this, how can we find the current tag values now?

Thanks in advance! :blush:

From what I’ve read Athom decided to not display tag values on app v7.x
It also vanished with my Pro 201x model…

It’s a really odd decision

Web app (Pro 2019) shows them:

Sorry for the late reply, but thanks Peter!

I agree it’s a really odd decision. I have been hoping for the opposite for a long time now, a place where we could go to display all tag values without using the “work around” of creating a flow to check. Something like the battery display, just for all tags.

But at least it’s still available somewhere then (web app), so thank you for that.

1 Like