Send email when triggered?

Hi! New member and owner.
I used fibaro earlier but got into Homey since i like the idea of multiple protocols.
But i have an issue with emails. I have installed email sender but it dont send mails? When i send testmail from inside the app it works, i get the email. But when i test the flow it does not send anything.
I have read about people having this issue, but noone seems to have a solution.
Is there a problem with the app and in that case is there any solution to it, or is there any other posibility to get emails when something happens?

Sorry mate… I use gmail as provider, I have changed the setting to use less secure apps in gmail settings.
Here is a picture of my settings:
Btw, i have a separate account for this, since i dont want to enable less secure apps in my main account

Translation:
When
tempeature changed
And
Temperature is greater than 32

Exaktly nothing happens when i do it in the web-browser.
In the app the indication circle is circulating for a few seconds, then nothing more happens.

Can u delete the AND part of the flow and test again?

Nothing when i do that either :frowning:

And you are absolutely sure the sensor works and the temperature is changing?
Because if it isn’t this will only work while pressing the test button.

Try to add a notification or push message to the THEN section and see if that is working via the flow.

Yeah, the sensor is brand new and it works. since i have a wallplug connected to it also and it turns of at 28C and turns on at 26C

It does not appear to send any push messages either.

make a new flow with only the mail part and test this first.

This is strange, I went to the store for a quick one, And the push notification got through.
Then i got home and tested with 4g instead of wifi, and i got the push again, Then tested Wifi and got it, Back to 4g and nothing, back to wifi and nothing and now 4g and got it, but several minutes after sending the test…
But still no email

Testing just the email-part in the flow as JPe4619 suggested works. So we can say that the email-part definetly works

It can happen that flows are not starting good with the Test function from the 'External’Flow Editor, while it works fine from the Internal FlowEditor in the Homey Phone App.

No difference if i do it via app or web interface :frowning:
Also it makes no sence when it arrives…

Maybe you can extend the testflow for email, with the wanted functions, and disable the “problem” flow, did that ones with an ‘unwilling’ flow and that was working.

The issue is that the delivery is slightly delayed… I get push notices and emails that i sent hours ago… I sent one from the app and one from webinterface 15.00 and they have not yet arrived :frowning:

PTP for 15 minutes?

I sent the last message yesterday, but they still keep on coming and has been all night
Of course it’s messages from all day in no specific order

This is getting kind of redicolous now.
In the latest 8 hour i have gained about 75 new test emails.
And i have tried several different combinations, but nothing works when putting a temp inside the equation…
Is there any other way to get email when the tempsensor gets to high?

Unless it’s the email server being slow. My best guess is that he pushed the test button at least 75 times?