Set up somfy rts control with composio remote

All tutorials about controlling Somfy RTS blinds from Homey seem to require the Telis remote. My remote is a Composio. Does anyone know if I need to buy a telis remote to set this up, or can it be done with the Composio? I have 6 blinds and would prefer not to buy 6 telis remotes to configure them all

Thanks for your answer. I am about to leave vera plus for a Homey Pro, and just investigating a bit before making the purchase. I tried connecting to the blinds using the rfxtrx with the vera but with no success. However, if I can get around this with just one Telis thats affordable. But can I connect a telis to my blinds without messing up the functionality of my current remote?

There is an application so called =SUNWAY WINDOW COVERINGS=, that I downloaded and inside you choose “Brel Blinds” app that after installation works like a charm! Set up of 11 blinds took something like 14 minutes. Check it out

I use both the Vera Plus and Homey with the Smoove wall panel. I don’t think it matters which remote you have as long as it’s paired with your blinds AFAIK.