[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Thanks in advance, glad that we were able to support.

Recent update for Shelly switch devices bring new functionality to the products.
Update is now available

Hopefully it won’t break anything else :wink:

Received my Shelly’s today. Installed two of them and they work flawlessly. Installed them on lights where the Fibaro Dimmer2 did not function at all. Kept the lights on because of the low power consumption. These shelly’s work!

Got two left but think i’ll order some more!

1 Like

@Eduardo_Rodriguez How does this look in the official Shelly app. Are there two seperate channels for power measure when in rollershutter mode? One for up and one for down?

The 1 and 2 rollers are shelly 2.5, they only meter when up (in homey)

The 3 and 4 roller are shelly 2, they meter up&down (in homey)

The lights are shelly 2 in relay mode, only 1 power meter but shows 1 PM for relay.

I can hardly believe there would be a difference between the Shelly 2 and Shelly 2.5 concerning power measurement in rollershutter mode. They have the same driver, it would mean the API would have been changed between the two devices which I think is unlikely and there is no indication of this in de API documentation.

Could it be that when you tested it the value was not updated in Homey due to polling frequency. If you have polling set to 5 seconds (which is the lowest value) and you roll down your rollershutter within 5 seconds then Homey would not have had the time to update the power measurement value and it would appear that it always shows 0.

I just tried again raising and lowering the blinds completely (about 30-35 seconds) and I confirm that the shellys 2.5 don’t measure the power when going down.

They have probably changed something and they have not documented it in the api

v1.8.0- 2019-05-25

• NEW: add support for Shelly 1PM
3 Likes

Cool, works nicely

Power meter suported?

Only actual usage is avail.

Do you know how to run the install the app from the command line? I just pushed a commit to master in the Github repo that might fix this. It would be great if you could check before I publish it in the app store.

Installed and working! Now power meter works when up&down.

Thanks

1 Like

I have my Shelly 2.5 up and running in Homey.
Manual up and down is no problem, but in a flow…

When my SunScreen is open de status in Homey is 0%
When my Sun Screen is Closed de status ih Homey is 1%
Closing it halfway using a flow is not possible.

Any idea if this is a bug or am I doing something wrong?

You make the calibration in shelly app?

Yes, before adding it to homey

v1.8.1- 2019-06-05

• FIX: fix power usage for Shelly 2 and Shelly 2.5 in rollershutter mode

Thanx.
My Screen flows are working. :smile::smile:

@Phuturist FYI: I have just ordered a Shelly RGBW 2 device for powering a CW/WW LED Strip. You can expect an addition to the app for this combination.

1 Like