[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

I only have the 1pm from shelly. It reports:

• Energy (W)
  • Used energy in Wmin
  • Energy metering in KWh
  • Internal temperature

So you could create something like saving the KWh at 0am and substract it from the yesterday value. Is that what you mean?

Schermfoto 2019-10-29 om 10.46.27

Update to 3.0.0. now available Shelly app available again (for those not using the developer mode)

1 Like

hi,
now with homey 3.0 I use again shelly.

I see some problem on roller mode with shelly2.5.
i can’t activate via flow or button on app.
also the log is not update.
flow with trigger “when activate” or changed “energie” never start.
i don’t see % as I reed on the forum…

some suggestion?

Anyone else having a negative reading in the Homey after the last update?

Hi, i am about to order some Shelly wifi door sensors. Do you think you will add support for these in the app?

Sure, once the API documentation becomes available or someone is willing to loan / donate a device.

Is this already possible via MQTT.

As soon as they are available we will donate a sample.

2 Likes

Will there be support added for the Shelly Dimmer/SL?

1 Like

Sure, once the API documentation becomes available or someone is willing to loan / donate a device.

Hello!

I’ve just installed my Shelly 4 Pro and noticed that when I click it in the app it switches power for Channel #1. Is there a way to address the other three channels?

Thanks for a great app!

There should be 4 buttons (one for each channel) when you swipe through the different screens. If there is not, could you post a screenshot of what you mean.

1 Like

Found it! I could select relay at the top of one of the screens!

Thanks again :smiley:

For some days I have the following problem with my shutters:

If you want to go down with the sunset or manually, all go down briefly (about 30 cm) and immediately back up.

Only when I pull the plug from Homee and restart the system, I can close it again.

Has anyone an idea of ​​the reasons why?

I use 5 pieces of Shelly 2.5

Does it work as intended when using the Shelly app? And have you made any changes in the settings of versions of Homey / the app that might explain why it’s showing this behaviour. I cant explain why this is happening.

Hello Phuturist.

Many thanks for your response.

I’ve set that up in the Shelly app and will see it tomorrow night and then get in touch.

No, I have not changed anything about the flows or anything else.

Sorry, the mistake was mine.

The flow that opens the blinds in the morning looked like this:

-> When the sun rises

-> Then open the blind kitchen
-> start this flow after 5 seconds

The last part (start this flow after 5 seconds) caused the blinds to go up again and again.

I have removed the part, and now everything is fine.

Excuse me and thank you for your great work!

Support for the Shelly dimmer in 1.14.0 :smiley::+1:

1 Like

v1.14.0 - 2019-12-01

Added support for Shelly Dimmer/SL (thx to domotica-shop.nl for supplying the device)

5 Likes

I keep the random isseus that some or all Shelly1 devices are not found anymore by homey. They have a static IP and the wifi coverage is excellent. This is withholding me for buying more devices. They are always reachable by the native Shelly app.