[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Here the screenshots of flow:

homey homey

Ok, nothing strange in those screenshots. I have pushed another debug release to Github and made a small change in the duration argument. Could you try again?

@Phuturist, i tried the last update and exactly the same log:

ā€œchanging roller shutter with duration: undefinedā€ in the firs line.

I re-ad the shelly 2 after update.

Iā€™m out of ideas here. I think Iā€™ll remove the action card for users on firmware 2.x or maybe even do support for firmware 2.x altogether. Perhaps if I ever update to firmware 2.x myself Iā€™ll look into it further.

Later this morning Iā€™ll create a version to see if the problem with the invalid capability for setting blinds to a specific percentage still appears on firmware 2.x.

One last try. Could you try the latest Github version and:

• first try the move blinds for x seconds action card
  • try to re-pair your Shelly 2 and watch both the browser console and command line

Donā€™t work, they open/close to 100% - 0%.

In log get this in loop:

(node:26018) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: invalid_capability
at Object.JSON.parse (/opt/homey-client/system/helpers/jsonfns.js:1:1190)
at JSON.parse ()
at jsonToObject (/opt/homey-client/system/helpers/jsonfns.js:1:1083)
at function.e.data.map.e (/opt/homey-client/system/manager/ManagerApps/bootstrap/sdk/v2/lib/HomeyClient.js:1:1379)
at Array.map ()
at HomeyClient._onMessage (/opt/homey-client/system/manager/ManagerApps/bootstrap/sdk/v2/lib/HomeyClient.js:1:1372)
at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)
at process.emit (events.js:214:7)
at emit (internal/child_process.js:762:12)
at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:142:11)
(node:26018) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:26018) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
(node:26018) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: invalid_capability
at Object.JSON.parse (/opt/homey-client/system/helpers/jsonfns.js:1:1190)
at JSON.parse ()
at jsonToObject (/opt/homey-client/system/helpers/jsonfns.js:1:1083)
at function.e.data.map.e (/opt/homey-client/system/manager/ManagerApps/bootstrap/sdk/v2/lib/HomeyClient.js:1:1379)
at Array.map ()
at HomeyClient._onMessage (/opt/homey-client/system/manager/ManagerApps/bootstrap/sdk/v2/lib/HomeyClient.js:1:1372)
at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)
at process.emit (events.js:214:7)
at emit (internal/child_process.js:762:12)
at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:142:11)
(node:26018) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)

Re-paired and a new option:

andā€¦ work!!! this scroll bar open/close the blinds in percentage!!

I canā€™t use the browser with homey (or I do not know how to do it), can only use the sh!ty android app.

Edit:

See new action card "set the position to!:

Also works!!!

Ok, at least the new action card with setting the percentage now works. Just to make sure, setting the blinds using duration still does not work and open/closes to 0/100%?

the card of duration in seconds still does not work, opens or closes 100/0%

v1.4.2- 2019-01-19

NEW: add capability windowcoverings_set for Shelly 2 rollershutter. This requires you to re-pair your Shelly 2 Roller Shutter device!

There seems to be an issue with the change blinds for a set duration action card for users on firmware 2.x. Since nothing changed in the Shelly app Iā€™m blaiming Homey firmware 2.x for this. I have been unable to find a fix, so for now this card may not work if you are on firmware 2.x. In the future this card might be replaced by the action card which is now added (change blinds to a set percentage) but I would appreciate it if more users could give me feedback on the functionalty of the change blinds for duration action card for the Shelly2 Roller Shutter device.

1 Like

I think that a time card is not necesary if the porcentage card works perfect!

Thanks for your work and help.

Hello @Phuturist
I have seen that the progress bar is not updated with the correct position of the blind. How can I correct this?

So I canā€™t know the position of the blinds, and I have to use the shelly app.

What is not updated, the Shelly app or the device in Homey? And what do you do when itā€™s not updated. And is this all of the time or just sometimes?

The device in homey, and always. When open homey all the blinds report 0%.

Ok. Any idea what has changed? I believe you tested this before and it worked back then. Iā€™ll look into it but you might need to do some more testing through CLI.

I think that nothing changes. When i installed the new version of the app i tested the scroll bar and worked, and work. The problem is when i quit the homey app the scroll bar goes to 0%.

When you leave the Homey app open for a while (double the length of the polling frequency) and then check the scrollbar. Is it then still set to 0% or has it been updated to the correct percentage?

[EDIT]
Nevermind, I think I found it. Iā€™ll update the app soon.

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m late but Iā€™ve done some tests and Iā€™ve come to this conclusion:

The scroll bar only works if only use the scroll bar. At the moment I use another button it stops working and shows 0% (physical button, up&down button in homey or shelly app or flow)

@Phuturist

I install version 1.5 from your repository. Now the scroll bar is working.

again thank you for all your effort and work

1 Like

v1.5.0- 2019-02-07

• FIX: improvements to pairing templates for firmware 2.x
  • FIX: fix percentage for windowcoverings_set capability for rollershutter
  • FIX: code refactoring in drivers (replace callbacks with promises)

Hi @Phuturist

Any plans to add the rgbw2 unit ?

Did get it today and can help/test if needed.

Niklas