I’m considering buying Homey, however I have some things to consider before I buy it - I hope somebody here can help
- Does Homey works when no internet connection is available?
- Is there a way to backup/restore Homey?
- What happens when Homey breaks down? How does the warranty works? I’m from Warsaw, Poland - where should I take/send Homey to have it repaired?
- Is there some online demo of Homey control panel?
- How does the “14 days money back guarantee” works? Can I use this guarantee if I turn Homey on decide I simply don’t like it? If so I assume I will have to resend Homey somewhere… where exactly? Which country?
- Is there an option to make Homey completely silent and disable this colorful LED ring?
- I noticed there’s a support for Osram Lightify bulbs and Xiaomi Aquara switches/sensors… will I need Osram and Aquara gateways or does it work directly with Homey?
- Is there a way to integrate RESTful sensor in Homey? I have a CO2 sensor build by me based on Raspberry Pi, it provides REST endpoint to read CO2 level… Can Homey integrate with it?
Thanks in advance!