Slowness and offline problems after 2.5

Enabling power user has nothing to do with beta firmware. That’s something completely different. Power user can be enabled and disabled on the fly.

Yep, had that mixed up. Power user enabled and a world of new graphs opened up.
Thank you for helping me find this.

1 Like

I notice for some days now that my flows with motion sensors don’t start fast anymore.
Sometimes when I walk into a room with a motion sensor the light goes on immediate and sometimes after 1 or 2 seconds. Does anybody else have the same experience?

Since the last two updates indeed i had Some problems too. Restarted and then i had no response from several zigbee devices and the app had a lot of slowness/disconnects. Restarted homey again and now all seems “fine” again.

I had the same problem and a restart of Homey followed by a restart of all the apps did the trick.

Not sure if u have ziggo … but ziggo is of several times with me the past few days. ( dutch provider )

Also o noticed the below on the slow app response.

I reboot homey and it is slooowish. When this happens and i check in general the MEMORY PART does NOT show and it times out.

ONLY after one or 2 more reboots the memory graph loads with no problem … and viola … the iphone app is fast and responsive and no lag in homey flows also.

So when u have a slow app … check this … perhaps it the solution for someone.

So sometime it reboots in slow mode and sometimes in normal mode. Causing a lot of confusion i think.

This is also the reason why i do not auto-reboot. Because it can reboot “the bad slow way”. I always do the above trick manually 2 times a week. No problems except ziggo :smile:

I try to use the app as a mininum as possible. Mostly my appartment is regulated through sensors or buttons. Sometimes when a light won’t go out, I try it through the app.
The last few week I’ve tried several things to get it fast and stable. I can manage it for now, I get more annoyed with my partner because he’d repeatedly say that different things don’t work or get a slow action.

I also had problem with slowness and server connections in 2.5.1 but after I replaced the original USB
charger (2.0 A) with one arbitrary but “stronger” (2.4 A) charger my problems disappeared ! (my Homey is Early 2018).