Homey Community Forum

Smart locks

I’m thinking about getting a smart lock, but I saw that all the devices that works with Homey, only opens the door automatically by connecting with bleutooth on my smart phone.
Is it possible to use a flow in Homey, so that when I’m near my house, the door opens automatically without using bleutooth?
I also have such a flow for my lamps, that when I come home and I’m in range of my Wifi the lights switch on, but I want to be sure that something like this is also possible for a smart lock.

Marga

Smart Presence (App) - flows that works

Try the Danalock (Z-wave) or the Nuki (Zigbee).
But you have the get a very reliable geofencing method in order to make it work safely without Bluetooth

Got Nuki-App on Homey, NukiLock(s) with Nuki-Bridge(s) so that a NukiLock can be Opend/Closed with Flows. Works :-).

Same as @CyberSponk !

And Nuki should work soon without the bridge as Nuki 2.0 hardware has a Zigbee chip on board (not yet activated due to firmware)

hi!
With this app, you can make a virtual device. Which you can use to start a flow in the homey app.

https://apps.athom.com/app/com.arjankranenburg.virtual

Modbreak: links deleted.

Whats the reasson for the other 2 links you providing in your post?? could be me but looks nothing to do with the subject. if iam wrong then forget my repley. Otherwise please remove the other links.

Looks like spamming to get people to a website