Smart wall controller with display?

I would like to have some kind of wall panel, with some buttons and a display. I would like to be able to fully configure buttons and data to be shown on the display, ideally using Homey flow.

Example Homey flow I dream about: when I press button A on the controller, increase temperature on Eurotronic Spirit and display current target temperature on wall controller. After a minute display current temperature from Aquara temperature sensor.

Second example: when I press B button on controller, set light color to cold white and show “cold white” on wall display.

Third example: display current value of external thermometer sensor (or whatever else sensor) untill I press some button.

Is there a device I could use?

Ideally it should talk with Homey via z-wave or ZigBee, WiFi is also fine. RF no because of range issues.

1 Like

Search this forum for “dashboard”

1 Like

If you’re not looking for a plug and play device, you can build your own with arduino, Homeyduino display.

Hello,

I created a alarm panel based on a M5Stack, which connects through MQTT. Via MQTT it is fully customizable.
You can also program the M5Stack with homeyduino i guess.

see: https://github.com/rhannink/M5Stack-HA-Alarm-panel

Gr. Remco

1 Like

M5Stack seems to be nice, I’ve never done low-level programming but well… looks like a good challange for me :slight_smile: