[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

Hmm, the log makes interesting reading. It seems that the 2 minute polling interval is too long to maintain a connection so the token expires. Then, new connection attempts fail for about 4 minutes and then is successful.
Could you try reducing the polling interval to, say 1 minute, and see if that improves things?
The shorter polling interval should actually reduce the traffic if it prevents the connection from closing as it will only need to get a small event package instead of renewing the status of every device.
I will experiment with mine using various intervals around that sort of time to see if I can reproduce the issue.

Edit: Alternatively, if you donā€™t need to rely on updates, try increasing the polling interval to 6 minutes or so.

I reduced it to 1 minute :+1:t2:
Iā€™ll let you know, thanks for your help, Adrianā€‹:blush::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Med Vennlig Hilsen

Morten T.

1 Like

I got a simple question I cannot find the answer to, So i try it here.
If I add a somfy IO screen to my Homey with a connexoon.
And I use Homey to lower the screen will connexoon detect that ?

Yes.

Io is two way so even if you use a remote both Connexoon and Homey will detect it. With Homey it depends on the polling interval as to how quickly it will update.

2 Likes

Though it would but just wanted to know for sureā€¦
Thanks for the quick reply Adrian.

To clarify even more. Homey tells Connexoon to lower it, so it certainly knows about it.

Hi Adrian, Iā€™m a long time Homey but recent TaHoma user; just set up the box today with two io screens and one rts curtain. The io screens were smooth to add to Homey, but the rts Curtain simply doesnā€™t show up. No matter what device type I select when adding a new device, the search always comes up empty with no new devices to add. Checking the logs I see that it is listed as CurtainRTSComponent. What gives?

Hi Friso, CurtainRTSComponent is supported in the latest test version so you need to install that. Just add /test to the ends of URL or click on the link in the first post of the is topic.

Thank you for this app, Adrian. It is the reason why I Homey (Tahoma is too limited in flow).
With the version v2.1.22, was able to add the devices in RTS.
However, not able to get:

• electric plug in IO (while sun sensor in IO when fine)
  • alarm which Somfy Home Keeper which is Tahoma. On top of the alarm status, it includes the sensors: doors, presence, fire.
    I can imagine that the alarm part is specially difficult. As it is in the Tahoma plug in of other devices (e.g. Jeedom), I was wondering if it could be in your app too.
    FYI, just sent the log through the app

I have just pushed a new test version to include the electric plug and the Home Keeper.
Unfortunately, Tahoma isnā€™t providing access to the sensors attached to the alarm. I have the same issue with my One Alarm.

1 Like

How can i controll the angle of my exterior blinds io with a flow ?

Just implemented the v2.1.23. The IO electric plug devices are available now. Thank you Adrian.
About the Home Keeper alarm. It is not available as device.

As I donā€™t have them Iā€™m not sure what it is capable of.
Does the set position card do what you want?

Could you send me the device log so that I can try it in my simulator.

OK, I found the problem. I added some code but part of it was not required so I used the editor undo but I went too far and removed a bit that was required. So it is fixed in the next update.

The other thing I realised while looking into that though was your log was too big to fit into my email view, hence not finding the other alarm sensors. So the next update will also add support for the motion, contact and smoke sensors.

I have been trying to publish the update for a while but there appears to be an issue with the Athom servers. I have published version 2.1.25 in the HCS if you wat to get it from there in the meantime.

Edit: The update should be in the Athom store now (still under \test)

I mean this funktion

Can you send me the device log from the Homey app?
That will allow me to see what commands I can use and run it in my simulator.

I have send the logs.

1 Like

just tried with the v2.1.25.
All devices found: alarm, doors, motion and smoke sensors.
everything look. Well done!

Thank you for the prompt fix, Adrian.

It is my turn to work and make best use of those devices now. :wink:

1 Like

I am surprised that no had mentioned before that the external venetian blind didnā€™t have support for the tilt function. So I have added that in to v2.1.26 that is now in test.
To find it in the device card you need to go to the slider screen and select Window Coverings Tilt Set from the drop list. The slider then controls the tilt orientation.
If you already have the device in the app then the new capability will be added automatically but the flow action card might not appear until you restart the app. if that fails then remove and add the devices again.

I have also added support for the rts:ExteriorVenetianBlindRTSComponent device. So now you can also add ā€œWG Fenster Linksā€, etc.

Good Morning Adrian!

Thank you for the fast reaction. The controll for the tilt works now. But ther is no flow card for it. Or i can not find it.

Thank you for integrating the rts blinds. So i can uninstall the somfy rts app.

I have send logs and here is the ID 42335073-0917-4528-b556-64493c6f1bc6
for another log