[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

A lot better :muscle:

Do you need All or juste the part of the specific item :

"label": "PORTAIL",
      "controllableName": "rts:GateOpenerRTSComponent",
      "definition": {
        "commands": [
          {
            "commandName": "close",
            "nparams": 1
          },
          {
            "commandName": "down",
          },
          {
            "commandName": "identify",
            "nparams": 0
          },
          {
            "commandName": "open",
          },
          {
            "commandName": "rest",
          },
          {
            "commandName": "stop",
          },
          {
            "commandName": "test",
            "nparams": 0
          },
          {
            "commandName": "up",
          },
          {
            "commandName": "openConfiguration",
          }
        ],
        "states": [],
        "dataProperties": [
          {
            "value": "5000",
            "qualifiedName": "core:identifyInterval"
          }
        ],
        "widgetName": "OpenCloseGate",
        "uiProfiles": [
          "OpenCloseGateOpener",
          "OpenClose"
        ],
        "uiClass": "Gate",
        "qualifiedName": "rts:GateOpenerRTSComponent",
        "type": "ACTUATOR"
      },
      "attributes": [
        {
          "name": "rts:diy",
          "type": 6,
          "value": true
        }
      ],
      "available": true,
      "enabled": true,
      "widget": "OpenCloseGate",
      "type": 1,
      "oid": "temp29",
      "uiClass": "Gate"
    }
  ]

I didnā€™t expect that result but Iā€™m not complaining :wink:

Could you click on the Send button on the device log page as that will send it to me so I can test it in my simulator.

Done Long Time ago, Sorry for the delay to inform you.

It looks like the command takes 1 parameter. What doe the control look like in Tahoma?

You have to select close or open then ok. FYI i have et remote keypop. With the same button you open, stop, close.

Do you have a link to the product?
I am not sure what to set the parameter to.
Also could you enable the Information log and then operate the gate via Tahoma. Sometime the events capture the commands that are sent from that.

Ok, log sent. With the two label PORTAIL - fermer or PORTAIL - ouvert, you Can see what happen when i choose close or open.

Here is the New version but itā€™s seem exacly the same.

https://boutique.somfy.fr/motorisation-exavia-star-a-vis-pour-portail-battant.html?_ga=2.65938222.1284087160.1619250311-1786941376.1588348065&_gac=1.90843752.1619295531.CjwKCAjwg4-EBhBwEiwAzYAlsvt6HW2iDLnAahnVAHaYJzq_cPXU-rMKJkCqoErSvq3GBe38SxaXfhoCTeoQAvD_BwE

Itā€™'s not giving up itā€™s secret easily this one. In the product video I see that itā€™s possible to open just one side so i wonder if the parameter is something to do with that. Can you open left and right independently plus both side together?

In tahoma you Can only open or Close the both in same Time. But, with the remote keypop (2 button), you Can open just one side (right) or the both. Depend wich button you press.

I have pushed a new test version. This has the gate opener in it but as Iā€™m not sure what the parameter value should be I have added a setting in the Advanced setting of the the device where you can try different values to see if it makes any difference.
I would suggest trying things like 0, 1, 2 or 3 or may left , right or both, etc. If it turns out that this allows you to open one side or both sides then I can add extra buttons to determine what is being controlled.

Will give a try tomorrow, and tel you the result. Thank for All. I think youā€™re really close to have one more product in your app!

1 Like

Hello,

Failed to send command, with All parameters.

Ok, I will do some searching and try my contacts at Somfy.

I think the parameter is a phantom. Maybe there was an intention to add support for partial open that was never implemented. Any way with the version you have could you delete the contents of the advanced setting (it will still show 0 but ignore that) and try again.
I have also built another test version that will send a different way so if the test with the current version fails could you try the new test version.

Edit: maybe you could also try other things like full, partial, both, single, pedestrian, etc and anything else you can think off.

Without parametre on 2.1.60 (update auto) it work partialy.

I Can open or stop sometimes, never close, and when open or stop donā€™t work i have :

Oops, the error is caused by a typo, sorry. I have pushed a new test version to fix the error message.

Does anything happen for close?

Could you enable the Information log and send it to me after performing open, stop and close commands.

With New version all 3 button works.! Congratulations !!! :clap: :muscle:

For the option to open only one side, 1 or 2 or leftā€¦donā€™t work. ā€œFailed to transā€¦ā€

Question : if i use my remote do we see the log in tahoma? If yes i Can send you the log After push the button who only open one side.

Thatā€™s great news.

No, unfortunately RTS has no feedback. If you use the remote it will communicate directly with the gate controller and Tahoma is total unaware it has happened.

OK, new test version has one last attempt to try opening to the pedestrian position by using other commands that are reported.
This time the Advanced setting allows you to select the command the is sent when you press open. The default is still open as before but one that might be interesting to explore is the ā€œOpen Configurationā€.

I have collected the log and hit Send Logā€¦ but its failes with Error.
I ran version 2.1.54 (development) and this is now updated to 2.1.57 also

I can see in the communication, that @llan also has the same issue and our versions differs.
can I extract the JSON and send it by other means then?