Connect Sonarr and Radarr with Homey
App Store page : https://apps.athom.com/app/tv.video.sonarr.radarr
For Homey to be able to receive updates from Sonarr and Radarr these applications need to send notifications to Homey on events like finished downloads. This is achieved by registering a webhook in Sonarr and/or Radarr. Below is a short instruction on how to register this webhook.
- First add your Sonarr and/or Radarr installations as devices in Homey. You will need to fill in the IP address and API key.
- Then log into your Sonarr / Radarr installation and go to “Settings > Connect”.
- Click on the plus button and click on the Webhook notification in the Add Notification popup
- Enter the details as followed:
- Name: Homey (or something similar)
- On Grab: Yes
- On Download: Yes
- On Upgrade: No
- On Rename: No
- Filter Series Tags: Empty
- URL for Sonarr: http(s)://yourip-or-homey-url/api/app/tv.video.sonarr.radarr/sonarr/ where you add the local IP of Homey (if on the same network as Sonarr) or the external cloud URL of Homey
- URL for Radarr: http(s)://yourip-or-homey-url/api/app/tv.video.sonarr.radarr/radarr/ where you add the local IP of Homey (if on the same network as Radarr) or the external cloud URL of Homey
- Method: POST