Sonos app crashing after update sonos to 9.1

I suffer for the same issue, even with the Alpha version it keeps crashing. So no Sonos managed by Homey atm.

Yup, keeps crashing from the moment i’be updated Sonos.

Same here

Same here.

TypeError: Cannot read property ‘map’ of null
at _devices.(anonymous function).sonos.getTopology (/drivers/sonos/driver.js:361:35)
at /node_modules/sonos/lib/sonos.js:866:7
at Parser. (/node_modules/sonos/node_modules/xml2js/lib/xml2js.js:483:18)
at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
at Parser.emit (events.js:211:7)
at SAXParser.onclosetag (/node_modules/sonos/node_modules/xml2js/lib/xml2js.js:444:26)
at emit (/node_modules/sonos/node_modules/xml2js/node_modules/sax/lib/sax.js:640:35)
at emitNode (/node_modules/sonos/node_modules/xml2js/node_modules/sax/lib/sax.js:645:5)
at closeTag (/node_modules/sonos/node_modules/xml2js/node_modules/sax/lib/sax.js:905:7)
at SAXParser.write (/node_modules/sonos/node_modules/xml2js/node_modules/sax/lib/sax.js:1449:13)
at Parser.exports.Parser.Parser.parseString (/node_modules/sonos/node_modules/xml2js/lib/xml2js.js:502:31)
at Parser.parseString (/node_modules/sonos/node_modules/xml2js/lib/xml2js.js:7:59)
at Object.exports.parseString (/node_modules/sonos/node_modules/xml2js/lib/xml2js.js:534:19)
at Request._callback (/node_modules/sonos/lib/sonos.js:851:12)
at Request.self.callback (/node_modules/sonos/node_modules/request/request.js:198:22)
at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)
at Request.emit (events.js:214:7)
at Request. (/node_modules/sonos/node_modules/request/request.js:1035:10)
at emitOne (events.js:121:20)
at Request.emit (events.js:211:7)
at IncomingMessage. (/node_modules/sonos/node_modules/request/request.js:962:12)
at emitNone (events.js:111:20)
at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:208:7)
at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1055:12)
at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:138:11)
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:180:9)

Same here

I’m on Sonos 9.1 and Homey 1.15.12 and Sonos beta app 3.01
No crashes here, all still playing fine.
I have 4 Play1 speakers and set them up as 2 sets of stereo pairs.
On the original app the Play1’s in stereo pairs didn’t work good, but now with the Beta 3.01 they work great.

No crashes, no problem. Homey 1.15.12 and Sonos beta app 3.01 with the Sonos beam and 2 play1 speakers (LS and RS)

Ur in pre-Alpha?

1 Like

I installed the Beta version V3.01.
Until now, no crashes anymore

Same here…!

So there are some people posting in the community forum of Sonos about the issue and there was an interesting response. https://nl.community.sonos.com/aankondigingen-228985/sonos-version-9-1-nu-beschikbaar-6767658

They say to restart your homey because it blocks UpnP. It solved the problem for me. Just restart your Homey en restart/reopen your Sonos App.

I have Sonos v9.1 and Homey v5.12 and the Sonos app for homey v3.0.1 (stable)

We have released a new beta version of the Sonos app to fix the problem which a lot of people are having at the moment.

However note that this version has no support for Homey Music (Playlists etc.) This Sonos app was made for Homey v2.0 (which automatically generates a lot of Flow cards) so it could be that some flowcards are missing at the moment… Unfortunately Sonos decided to change their firmware a few days ago which led to many problems. We thought it was best to pre-release this app to solve most problems.

@Bram Will this also fix the “not playing the next song from a (spotify) playlist” issue?

This should also resolve this issue, but you need to make a playlist in Spotify and not in Homey because Homey Music will not work anymore with this update.

@Bram Yes i understood :slight_smile: thanks!

@Bram Thanks for the update. Any idea when the other flow cards are coming back? Especially missing the flow cards for the ‘and’ functions, like when something is playing.

As stated above, the flow cards will be re-added when firmware 2.0 will be released