Streamdeck Integration isnt working

Hi @Hector,
sure not the first time having issues with Mac but not too long ago one of my app’s users got it working in realtime mode on their Mac.
You might actually find helpful posts from my Mac “customers” on the app’s official thread here: [App][Pro] Elgato StreamDeck Integration

Things you should check with Mac are

• Firewall settings on the Mac allow the communication?
  • DNS resolution working on the mac? Like the hostname the Integration app shows in the settings page? Is that name found from your Mac?
  • You can also try to verify your setup to eleminate whether it is a config problem of the app itself by trying the cloud address format. It is in the FAQ. Bear in mind to never add any prefix like https or anything in front of the address. Also no trailing slashes at the end.
  • IP addresses don’t work with the plugin at the moment. So the hostname must be resolvable.

If you still have no luck. Try setting up a button the streamdeck and right afterwards send me a diagnostics report for the app. You can do this by going into the menu “More…” → Apps → StreamDeck Integration → Gear Icon → Generate Diagnostics report. Just drop your forum name into the message box. Then I can check whether any connections are established to the Homey.