Hi, we have had a couple of power outages in the last few days. That showed me that Homey and/or the Sun Events app does some strange things after a power outage or PTP.
- During daytime, when rebooted after power outage, Homey executes my flows that are set to turn on the lights at the golden hour (Sun Events).
- If I turn them off then, Homey does not turn them on again when it should using the flow at the right time.
When looking at the Sun Events app configuration after the reboot, it shows example times on February 19th. I am not sure why it returns to that date after reboot.
It could be that the above behaviour was caused by the fact that Sun Events thought it was February 19th. After restarting the Sun Events app manually, it updates to the correct date.
Leaves me with a couple of questions:
- Is it normal behaviour of the Sun Events app to return to a previous date after a Homey reboot / PTP?
- Is it possible to automatically restart an app right after (re)booting Homey?
- If so, is it possible to do that even before any flows are executed?